(4) Feb 1st ... -1½ :)
:D~~~~~~~{ 1 stone lost }~~~~~~~:D
(5) Feb 8th ... STS :rolleyes:
(6) Feb 15th ... -3½ :) SOTW
(7) Feb 22nd ...

Target so far - 12 stone! :eek:
0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

Hi, can I join in? Well I maintained tonight. Need to get refocused after a hectic 2 weeks of birthdays etc.

I lost 3.5 lbs tonight, so thrilled that the Extra Easy plan went so well.
Congrats to all on the losses and if you maintained or gained, just start fresh this week and it will pay off!

PS- DaisyDoo: Your Welcome :)

Had weigh in tonight and lost 3.5lbs and got my 1 stone sticker. Highly delighted more than i thought :) Lost 1stone 2lbs in total over my first 4 weeks.

Congrats to everyone else on your losses:D

sts this week!!

done majorly well so far though, plus I had a great works night out Friday and a LOVELY naughty Valentines meal, so not beating myself up too much!!

x

Put on half this week. Pretty pleased actually. Thought I would be more!

1lb off for me - lost the pound I put on (inexplicably!!!) last week. Did get my bronze body magic award though. Yay!! :bliss:

Yay, lost 2lb this week!! I'm pretty chuffed as I've felt it's been a bit slow the past 4 weeks, although I'm being unfair on myself there because I've still been losing each week! In 16 weeks I've only gained once (1 lb) and I've never STS so I really can't complain! 3.5lb to go for my 2 stone and I'd love to achieve that in the next 2 weeks!X

A small gain for me this week of 1lb. The same 1lb that I lost last week.

It could be due to star week, although having only been following the diet since 4th Jan I am unsure how this affects my losses. (If at all)
Oh well, heres to a loss for this week.

morning fellow monday weighers,
hope everyone has good loses thia week :)
im off for mine in 2 hours, ive been 100% but feel bloated and really not sure what the "scales of justice" will tell me.
i will be back :p

This week I have lost 2.5 lb taking back to my pre Christmas/new year/birthday weight with 1.5 lb extra! :D

Very pleased to be back to losing rather than playing catch up!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today :) x

Back