Monday weigh in

3 lbs off for me even though I had been off plan for 3 days - birthday celebrations plus its * week ;)

Well chuffed.

Lyn

3 lbs off for me even though I had been off plan for 3 days - birthday celebrations plus its * week ;)

Well chuffed.

Lyn

Well done! Thats a brilliant loss!! Im really hoping for 2 or more this week.

xxx

Good luck to all for WI today. Not got mine until 7pm so a long wait!!

Would really love to get 1.5lbs off so I drop into the next stone and be 10 stone something. Can not ever remember being 10 stone something in my life but feel really heavy this morning, hope its just my imagination :)

Well done kelly333. poppyowner and darkcookie, You must be well chuffed :)

3 lbs off for me this week and i am so delighted :D

Good luck to everyone who is yet to be weighed in today. x x x

Well this is my first week doing SW and it is also my * week but I still managed to lose 6 lbs! I am well chuffed with that. I really cant notice a difference in myself though!

Well this is my first week doing SW and it is also my * week but I still managed to lose 6 lbs! I am well chuffed with that. I really cant notice a difference in myself though!

Well done summerrose that's brilliant!! What a good start!!

My advice would be - measure yourself!! Its the best advice that i ever got as i dont seem to notice my losses but when i measure i have lost inches :)

xx

good luck everyone for wi today, I have been on holiday for a week, been good I think except for a small portion of chinese and indian takeaway so hoping I dont gain :eek:

Will be back tonight with the result :D

Hi Everyone, I just had my first weigh in, as just started today. Well I've been trying it for a few weeks - but today I am going to do it properly! Got my meals all sorted out!
So todays weigh in was 9.13 and a quarter.
Considering 6 months ago I was 8.10 I am not happy! Feel awful and jeans don't fit :cry:Getting married is all very well, but not for your waist :eek:
xxxxx

Congrats on the losses so far!
I just got back from London, and hasn't been a 100% week and it's * week, so let's see what the scales will show tonight.

Good luck to all :)

Hey Guys,

I haven't been on in a while, the diet sorta went to pot last week but I've really been struggling with my problems with my back, hips and legs which is really getting me down so was just treating myself to chocolate and naughty kettle chips :(

Still... I weighed myself this morning and I've put on 2lbs which I am gutted about but I'm really determined to put in 110% this week even if I can't exercise or get about I will be eating alot healthier!

Good luck all you other Monday weighers, wishing u all lots of weightloss xxx

Was really good for most of the week but ate out on Friday and didn't count syns although I'd saved quite a few 2lb loss so really pleased!:D:D:D

I have lost 1lb this week and am amazed!! Have had lots of naughty things and thought a maintain would be good!
Back on track for this week! Am going to a wedding in June and have worked out its 14 weeks away so if I lose 2lbs a week that's 2stone lost by the wedding!!!
Well done everybody on your losses!!

2 lb off for me this week. Really pleased as I also got my Club 10 and was Slimmer of the Month ...

4.5lb off this week and I got my 1stone sticker.

I am so chuffed, I've lost 1st 1.5lb in 7weeks.:D:D:D

Really pleased lost 3lbs this week :p
Have lost 1 stone 5lbs in 5 weeks :D

My son lost 5.5lbs got his 1.5 stone sticker, won slimmer of the week and won slimmer of the month. I am so so pleased for him.:D

Well done everyone on your great losses.

Back