Monday weigh in

:happy036:
Wow well done to you and your son oscarsmummy!

I lost 1/2 lb! A little disappointed but then again looking at the week I've had I really can't complain about that as had a few little indulgences so was actually expecting a loss or STS so at least it's a loss!! Well done everyone else though!!X

:( I gained 1lb this week!!

Im hoping its because its my first * week for nearly 3 years.

I did the super speedy food challenge and drank lots of water aswell!!

Nevermind!! Here's hoping it comes off next week :eek:

Well done to everyone for your losses and awards :)

:( I gained 1lb this week!!

Im hoping its because its my first * week for nearly 3 years.

I did the super speedy food challenge and drank lots of water aswell!!

Nevermind!! Here's hoping it comes off next week :eek:

Well done to everyone for your losses and awards :)

You'll shock us next week (in a good way) with your loss :)

yaaaayyyyy! i lost 2.5lbs last night which is huge for me as i usually loose 1lb or haf so im really chuffed, only 7lbs to go til target, hope i can do it.any advice on loosing the last few pounds? should i lower my syns? been given really conflicting advice

There is a lady in our group who does not have much to lose and she was given the SAS log and has since lost about 3 lbs and it only 5lbs from target.

yaaaayyyyy! i lost 2.5lbs last night which is huge for me as i usually loose 1lb or haf so im really chuffed, only 7lbs to go til target, hope i can do it.any advice on loosing the last few pounds? should i lower my syns? been given really conflicting advice

I would say if what you are doing now is working for you then just continue as you are. Its only if your loss stops or is too slow then you should look into tweaking it.

Well done for your loss

xx

:Dsometimes i still thinks is to good to be true i had egg bacon mushrooms beans and my hex toast i cant believe it lol all these weigh in are all fab im so looking 4ward for the summer now looking hot lol!!!

Ooops forgot to post here last Monday! I gained 2lbs!! I'd been bust most of the week decorating my sons bedroom, snacking instead of planning meals, not eating enough speed foods at all and no where near enough water! This week has been SO much better and I'm confident that I've lost that 2lb I gained (which I think was majority water retention) and maybe a tad more :D Keep ya fingers crossed!!

:scale:
Starting Weight - 17st 2½lbs

(1) Jan 11th
... -5½ :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ :) SOTW
(3) Jan 25th ... -4½ :) SOTW
(4) Feb 1st ... -1½ :)
:D~~~~~~~{ 1 stone lost }~~~~~~~:D
(5) Feb 8th ... STS :rolleyes:
(6) Feb 15th ... -3½ :) SOTW
(7) Feb 22nd ... +2 :cry:
(8) Mar 1st ...

Target so far - 12 stone! :eek:
0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg

Hi everyone, after trying other diets I have finally decided to give slimming world ago.

I will be joining on Monday night.

I am looking forward to posting on here and making friends.

hi and welcome,
ive been swimming 3 times this week see what the scales say tomorrrow morning :eek: i have a problem though, the more i execrise i tend to either sts or gain??? anyone else find this or am i just bonkers

Just registered and will be part of the Monday weigh in club. First one tomorrow and feel positive :D

Back