Monday weigh in

Lost 2 lbs tonight. Really hoping to get to my 3 stone (need to lose 4.5lbs more) award before my holidays in 2 weeks.

Only 0.5lb for me this week - a little dissapointed, however it did take me to my 6 1/2 stone award, and I was also named the groups greatest loser 2010 :D:D:D

Yuck, thanks Pesty, lol! Well done on your loss too!! Woohooo!

0.5lb ON for me this week which I was kinda expecting as it is my * week and this normally means a gain of 1.5-2lb so Im pretty pleased with an ickle gain!! :worthy:

I also know its not 0.5lb of fat Ive put on just water retention etc so heres onwards and upwards to a good loss next week! x

Hi Everyone I'm new here.
I weighed myself yesterday morning and weighed in at 20st 13lb :ashamed0005:.
I am hoping to lose 3lb this week..

Hi Everyone I'm new here.
I weighed myself yesterday morning and weighed in at 20st 13lb :ashamed0005:.
I am hoping to lose 3lb this week..

Hello!! Welcome to SW and minimins and well done for taking the first step to a new you :) good luck with your journey and keep us updated on how you get on - any questions just ask :)

Yuck, thanks Pesty, lol! Well done on your loss too!! Woohooo!

Yea i know it is a bit yuck isnt it!! :jelous: it does help me though as a 1lb average loser that im losing the size of a mug each week :)

missgalaxy - * week is a pain in the bum!! Well done for a tiny gain on it! Hopefully this will mean a good loss for you next week :D

Hello!! Welcome to SW and minimins and well done for taking the first step to a new you :) good luck with your journey and keep us updated on how you get on - any questions just ask :)

Thank you, its always a bit daunting joining somewhere new but its all a step in the right direction :)

Thank you, its always a bit daunting joining somewhere new but its all a step in the right direction :)

I think the nicest thing about it is we have 24 hour support on here from people who all have the same ultimate goal - 99.9% of the time there will be someone here feeling how you are or have in the past and its good to have those people around you to spur you on. The hardest part is the realisation that you want to make a change and doing something about it so well done you :)

xx

Really good losses for us Monday weighers :)
Miss Galaxy- counting on a loss for you next week!
MazzyStar- Welcome to SW and good luck!

Hi all this is the first time I have written in this thread. I'm doing Bodyoptimise online and weigh in every monday morning. I lost 1 lb yesterday taking me to a total 12 lbs off so far. Feeling kinda chuffed with myself.:D

Hi all this is the first time I have written in this thread. I'm doing Bodyoptimise online and weigh in every monday morning. I lost 1 lb yesterday taking me to a total 12 lbs off so far. Feeling kinda chuffed with myself.:D

Well done you, great total so far.

:D

well done for getting back on track :)
im amazed when i read the great weight losses on others siggies, im really inspired:D

ooh, I'm first! :D A very surprising 3.5 off this week :D I have been really good but I committed the sin of mid-week scale hopping and it wasn't looking good but am really pleased with that. I am aimin for 1.5 for next week.
Good luck to everyone else weighing in today.

Back