Monday weigh in

Gained 1lb this week :eek:, found the biscuits in the cupboard, pesky little things!

Good Luck to everyone.:)

1.5 loss for me :) so that makes me half way there now. Really pleased :D i know its going to get harder now but hopefully I can lose a 1lb a week but would love to lose 1.5 lb per week and be at target in about 6 weeks in time for my holiday.

Good luck to all monday weighers and well done to those early birds who have already posted some great losses.

Darkcookie maybe next monday you will be stealing the show :). Fingers crossed for a great week ahead for you.

2lb gain and i'm very angry about that, ive been committed but its TOTM so hopefully something good next week

A 2lbs loss for me this week.

Well done to the other losers this week, and good luck to the others for next week.

Last edited:
Not WI til tonight but wanted to say well done to all those who have already weighed and good luck to those weighing tonight!!! :)

Tamzy1989 - unlucky with the 2lb gain * week can be a really pesky thing!! Hopefully looking at a good one next week!!

xx

Some great losses today, not sure if I'll have such good news tonight after a wreckless weekend with the guests.

Tamzy: Star week does make quite a difference to your weight, so don't worry I'm sure next week will be better!

Good Luck to those who WI later today :)

I lots 1.5lbs this week.
Am pleased with that!
Hoping for another 1.5lb for next week to get me my 2 stone award!!

Yay, I'm so pleased with myself as lost 1.5lb this week and I got awarded a lovely shiny red sticker with '2 stone' on it!! Over the blinkin moon!! Well done to everyone else on your losses and those of you who haven't lost, don't beat yourself up about it, there's always next week!! X

3 and a half off tonight! Want to lose 2 and a half next week for my half a stone award! Been yo-yoing like crazy since I started so I'm hoping this is the kick that will start a proper weight loss to a new and improved me!

Well Done all. I was in Fuerteventura this time last week, All Inclusive! Put on 1lb but sooo pleased as I made very sensible choices on my hols and syn'd mostly for my vodka so SW DOES work.

1.5lbs off this week, feel really pleased as i thought i had put on as i'm really bunged up this week. Also got my club 10 award :D

Well done everyone else :)

4lb off for me this week, glad to be back on track after my gain of 1.5lb last week. Although have been on plan 100% and my loss the week before was 4.5lb??
So 7lb in the past 3 weeks if you look at the bigger picture.

Plus I got my club 10 award.

wow some great loses this week, I lost 2.5lbs bringing my total to 3.5 stone :D:D:D

Wahooo :clap::bliss:

put on 2lbs this week, all my fault didn't plan ahead and ened up with takeaways when too late to cook!

Back