Monday weigh in

I lost 0.5 this week! Im okay with it as even though i was 99% its better off than on!! 11 WIs til i go on holiday so as long as im losing im happy!!

Well done everyone for your losses and shiney stickers!! Im hoping to lose 1lb next week and get my 1/2 stone sticker :)

xxxx

Lost 3 1/2 this week:D
Very pleased 4th weigh in & got my 1/2 sticker! yay!!
would love to be down by 2 or 3 next week
Anna

I lost 1.5lbs this week. Not sure how as 3 days last week I went well over my syn limit. Just hope it doesn't effect this weeks effort.

I know its not monday, but I just cant believe another WI is due shortly, this week has gone so fast.

Hows everyone doing :D

Good thank you soccermom!! How are you!?

I can believ how quick this week has gone!!! Ive been doing Success Express all this week so was hoping for a good loss until i realised im taking mum out for mothers day lunch - so hoping for no hidden syns n trying to stay good but then im going on a girls night out!! Vodka & diet coke all the way me thinks :)

You had a good week? x

Hope the success express works well for you Pesty. I dont know what it is because I am doing SW from home so only know the basics of mainly EE. Good luck though :)

Im not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, its been quite a tough week but its ALL psychological as i know the weight will come off slower now. Patience has never been one of my stronger virtues :eek::eek:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROWS WEIGH IN :D:D:D

gutted - I've put 1.5 pound on!! I really don't know how I can have done other than quite a few green days (red are better for me) and even then I've had small portions and still 3 meals a day.

I will not let this defeat me. I will not. Week 3 is always a wobbly week for me as I always have a small loss in week 3. Never a gain though and it isn't star week either!

I'm so happy, i lost 3lbs this week after a 2lb gain last week due to TOTM, heres hoping for a pound next week.

Well done to everyone so far.

I've lost 2 and a half pounds this week, so that's 8.5lbs gone!!

Good luck to the rest weighing today.

WOOHOO - MAINTAINED !!!!!!!!

Was expecting a gain so well chuffed!!! :)

Am sticking to plan 100% from now on........

This WILL be my year!

Jill

1lb off for me this week :)

well done everyone on your losses so far.

Good luck for next week for those who didnt have the result they wanted this week. x x

Well done to all those who have already had WI and good luck to those who are WI tonight!!

Im hoping to lose 1lb to get me 1/2 stone but i doubt ill be so lucky as went out for lunch sat and girls night out with a zillion vodkas on sat nyt!!

xx

So dreading tonights WI for the first time ever :eek: I spectacularly broke the plan saturday night with a bottle of cava and went to a friends for dinner who cooked part sw food but the wine put an end to that, then I continued sunday and felt dreadful last night :break_diet::break_diet:

Back on plan today good luck to everyone for todays WI :D

Have lost 2 lbs this week, now back on track after the past couple of weeks. ;)

I only have another 2 lbs to loose before getting my 4 stone award (only I don't go to class), hope to achive this next week, fingers crossed.:p

Good luck to everyone.

Lyn

So dreading tonights WI for the first time ever :eek: I spectacularly broke the plan saturday night with a bottle of cava and went to a friends for dinner who cooked part sw food but the wine put an end to that, then I continued sunday and felt dreadful last night :break_diet::break_diet:

Back on plan today good luck to everyone for todays WI :D

My friend who's also doing SW for the past year now (she's lost over 3 stone), drinks lager every Friday and Saturday night (think she's a bit of a binge drinker), and she has lost weight 98% of the time and only over Christmas did she put on any weight. Hopefully your wine will be ok too.

Back