Monday weigh in

Tomsk,

Your loss is such an inspiration, you have just about reached your goal of taking 1 year to lose all that weight.
Well Done!

Only 0.5lb for me this week - a little dissapointed, however it did take me to my 6 1/2 stone award, and I was also named the groups greatest loser 2010 :D:D:D

Lost 1.5lbs this week :D
Only thought it would be 0.5, so very pleased!

Well done to all those who had a good week:D and to those that didnt I hope that the weight loss you get next week more than makes up for this week not going to plan:wavey:
Anna x

Had a good week up to Saturday, but Sunday was a bit off track. I think it helped that today I've been sick with the stomach bug as I've lost 2lbs this week :)

Just back from WI and 2.5 lbs off so that makes it 1 stone 9lbs.

I have 7 lbs to get off for my 1st Club 10 so full motivation this week.

Good luck to all Monday WI
:)

Last edited:
OMG lost 5.5lbs this week . Got my 2 stone award and won slimmer of the week. I'm so chuffed.

Well done to everyone else.:D

lost another 2 lb this week ....... 1 lb to go for my 2 1/2 stone award in 10 weeks - I love SW !!

:cry::cry: I put on a pound, soon have that little bleeder off :D

Big 100% week this week :rolleyes:

Hey Soccermom, I think you have to look at the whole picture here!! You have done sooo tremendously well with your loss so far! Just be proud of yourself and concentrate on that nice big number of lbs you've lost and not so much on that 1lb you've put on! And you're right, you'll soon get it off next week!!!XXX

I'm over the moon this week as I've lost 4.5 lb!! I don't know how it happened but it did!! I have been a good girl so I do feel I deserve it, but I have had plenty of treats (within my syns)! I think it's just one of those freaky weeks that won't come round again for a long long time!! Well done to everyone else who lost!!X

Well done funcurls thats brilliant!!! And to everyone else that lost :D:D

I lost 1.5 this week - SOOOOOOO PLEASED!! Got my 1/2 stone sticker :) its taken me 7 weeks so means a lot to me as im a slow loser :)

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

xxx

Hi everyone

this is my first weigh in post - I got weighed yesterday and lost 3lb and lost 5lb the week before so 8lb in total. :)

I just really wanted to say thanks to you all for giving me the motivation and inspiration I really needed to succeed. I have tried SW many times and failed and I am so glad I have found this site - it has given me so many tips and ideas and I have realised where I was going wrong before.

Wishing you all good luck for the week ahead - you've all done amazingly well so far and it makes me feel so happy to know that I'm not on my own.

x x x x

Hey Soccermom, I think you have to look at the whole picture here!! You have done sooo tremendously well with your loss so far! Just be proud of yourself and concentrate on that nice big number of lbs you've lost and not so much on that 1lb you've put on! And you're right, you'll soon get it off next week!!!XXX

Thanks Heather x yes i'm over my night of self pitying. Had a good day yesterday and will continue with today and i'm going out for a long walk in a few mins so onwards and upwards and thank you for your support. xoxo

Hey guys, I'm back!

Lost 1lb this week so 15lbs in total. I'm a slow loser too, but happy that way :D

I'm over the moon this week as I've lost 4.5 lb!! I don't know how it happened but it did!! I have been a good girl so I do feel I deserve it, but I have had plenty of treats (within my syns)! I think it's just one of those freaky weeks that won't come round again for a long long time!! Well done to everyone else who lost!!X

sorry missed this well done thats fantastic, keep up the good work :D

Hi everyone

this is my first weigh in post - I got weighed yesterday and lost 3lb and lost 5lb the week before so 8lb in total. :)

I just really wanted to say thanks to you all for giving me the motivation and inspiration I really needed to succeed. I have tried SW many times and failed and I am so glad I have found this site - it has given me so many tips and ideas and I have realised where I was going wrong before.

Wishing you all good luck for the week ahead - you've all done amazingly well so far and it makes me feel so happy to know that I'm not on my own.

x x x x

Well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Here is a link that will show you step by step how to put up a weight ticker in your signature.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Well its taken me till now to admit that 2 weeks on a row now I have put on 2lbs:eek: each week. omg:cry:

Every time things go t*ts up I can down choccie bar after choccie bar and dont realise. I know its not an excuse but I dont drink or smoke chocolate was and is my only major vice. I am going to think about how to overcome this problem with another method of stress release.

I feel better now that I have vented, Thanks

Back