Monday weigh in

1/2 off for me, quite disappointed as I had 70 syns. Better a loss than a gain so motivated for next week.

Well done all

4.5lbs off this week, really pleased. In real terms thats another 3.5lbs gone as I put on a 1lb last week :eek:

Going for another 100% week so hoping for a good loss next week as I only have two weigh ins before I go to Spain and visit family.

a friend has suggested i save up my sins through the week before i'm due to go out but i have also heard this can be detrimental to weight loss.

x x x

Why not try having 5 syns a day and saving the rest, the week before you plan to go out. At least you are still having some every day.

Ok I just worked this out for you.

A pub measure is 35ml and there is 20 pub measure servings per 70Cl (700ml) There is 1.5 units of alcohol per pub measure, so you consumed 30 units of alcohol in one evening.

Are all pubs definitely now 35ml I thought it was only the odd few chains like weatherspoons. :eek: hope so :D

I've had a terrible 2 weeks dieting wise!! Eaten so much crap!
Last Monday I put on 1.5lbs and yesterday I somehow managed to loose 0.5lbs.
So really need to get back on track. Hoping this week will be better.
Gonna to make myself a lovely beef stew tonight with lots of super free foods!
Well done everybody else!.

oh no i can't believe it was 80 syns! i don't know how to reply to a particular post but thanks for your concern silvermaneuk and don't worry i don't drive - and i don't make a habit of being a binge drinker it was just a one off i usually drink wine but i thought vodka would be better for the diet (apparently not!)

well done to everyone and good luck for next week!

x x x

I lost 0.5lb last nite which I was really pleased with as, althought Ive had a good week its * week and I normally gain at leat 0.5lb so Im pleasently pleased! Fingers crossed for another good week! xxx

oh no i can't believe it was 80 syns! i don't know how to reply to a particular post but thanks for your concern silvermaneuk and don't worry i don't drive - and i don't make a habit of being a binge drinker it was just a one off i usually drink wine but i thought vodka would be better for the diet (apparently not!)

well done to everyone and good luck for next week!

x x x

Hi, I am sorry if I offended you in anyway, I was trully coming from a place of caring. I am disabled you see and uptil 4 years ago was a very active person, dancing, and hiking etc etc and now I have to walk with sticks and cant do anything I used to enjoy. I trully took my life and what I had for granted. Illness can hit us all unexpectedly. Thats why I said your so precious and your life is so precious. If I knew then what I know now, I would have done far more.

Good luck on your journey

no i wasn't offended in the slightest - i am 24 i should no better by now! if it was one of my younger sisters i would be the first to tell them off! i am so sorry about the bad luck you've had, my partner's mother has endured similar difficulties and she has taken up art/crafts and baking to keep her occupied but i know she hates being restricted by her wheelchair and sticks:(

take care and good luck for next week x x x

I put on 4lb this week, it was definitley expected and im not stressing myself out about it, id had a tough week and emotional eating seem to be calling my name.

I still went to WI which i was proud of and will do my best for next week

x

Hi I haven't updated for a while so here goes.....

:scale:
Starting Weight - 17st 2½lbs

(1) Jan 11th
... -5½ :)
(2) Jan 18th ... -2½ :) SOTW ½ st Award!
(3) Jan 25th ... -4½ :) SOTW
(4) Feb 1st ... -1½ :)1 st Award!
(5) Feb 8th ... STS :rolleyes:
(6) Feb 15th ... -3½ :) SOTW
(7) Feb 22nd ... +2 :cry:
(8) Mar 1st ... -3 :)
(9) Mar 8th ... -2 :)
(10) Mar 15th ... -2½ :)1½ st Award!
(11) Mar 22nd ... -1 :)CLUB 10!
(12) Mar 29th ...

Current Weight - 15st 6½lbs (Lost 1st 10lbs)

Target so far - 12 stone! :eek:
0_half_stone.jpg
1_stone.jpg
1_half_stone.jpg

club_10_award.jpg

1/2 lb off for me this week :) would like 2 lbs off for next week, which would take me to 1 stone total loss :D Dont know how achievable that is with Easter looming and the return of McDonalds creme egg McFlurry's :eek::eek::eek:

Good luck everyone with your weigh in :)

MAINTAINED this week

Measured and have now lost 2" off my body over last month so pleased to see those numbers reducing!

Jill

Well done to everyone so far!!!

Im hoping for a good loss tonight as i gained 4lb last week but im having a hungry day!! All the food im eating is free but it'll still affect my weight tonight if i can stop! lol

xx

Hi everyone,

I lost 1lb this week, still need to loose 2lbs to get to my 4 stone mark, still up and down like a yoyo :(, can't seem to shift it.

maybe it will happen soon.

Good look everyone.

Well done everyone so far.

1lb loss for me this week, not bad as I had chocolate birthday cake, sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice...

Can I join in? Forgot to weigh myself this morning though, so will be back with an update tomorrow ...

1/2 lb for me this week which i'm dead chuffed with. I had 5.5lb loss the week before so wasn't expecting much this week, also prolly had a bit too much wine last week!!

Well done on all the losses so far today:)

its my weigh in 2nite

i really hope i have lost only half lb last week but its going in the rite direction well done on all your losses there are some great 1 im a slow loser 2 its better that way i think

Duh should have posted on here rather than the general forum. 1st week and lost 5lb - well pleased

Back