Monday weigh in

I lost 1.5lbs this week which was great but a bit of a shock!! Not exactly been sticking to plan! Even had a McDonalds at weekend!!
Also got my club 10 award! So 10% of me has gone!!!

I lost 4lbs this week!! Really happy as it make up for my gain last time!! :D

I lost 1.5lbs this week which was great but a bit of a shock!! Not exactly been sticking to plan! Even had a McDonalds at weekend!!
Also got my club 10 award! So 10% of me has gone!!!

Well done on your 10%!!! It's always nice when its unexpected!!

Just to warn you - be careful that it doesnt go on next week!! It normally catches up with me!

Feeling cross that I've put on half a pound this week - especially as I've been quite strict this week - and doubly so as I was hoping for my 2 and a half this week. It is 'star' week, but I don't know how much difference it can really make... :(

That's unfortunate * week is such a bummer!! It's been known to make a difference of up to 3lbs for me!! dont get down hearted! Have another really good week and it'll really show next week :) good luck!!

:eek::eek: another 4lb off :eek::eek: I am being good but I had no idea I would be this lucky for it to be coming off so well.

I got my 4 stone award tonight and SOW on my 18th WI :D:D to say I am over the moon is an understatement :D

4 1/2 off for me this week - really pleased with that... got my 2 1/2 stone award - not bad for 12 weeks..

:eek::eek: another 4lb off :eek::eek:
I got my 4 stone award tonight and SOW on my 18th WI :D:D to say I am over the moon is an understatement :D

Well done huni!!!! :0clapper: your doing so well!! What's your secret?

4 1/2 off for me this week - really pleased with that... got my 2 1/2 stone award - not bad for 12 weeks..

Well done hun!! Everyones having some brilliant losses this week!! Keep up the good work!

Well done huni!!!! :0clapper: your doing so well!! What's your secret?

xx

Thanks Pesty, food is my secret :D I eat regular and i'm so enjoying all the low fat versions of recipes and seeing what I can have for my syns. For the first time in my life I feel in control.

Also if I have a bad day I get right back on plan, draw the line and dont look back.

In all honesty without the help of this site and my class i'm not sure where I would be, would I have the strength to go it alone :eek:

Fantasic news on your weightloss by the way.

Well done every1!! I lost 4lbs this week makes up for my rubbish gain lst week!! target of 3lb for next 2 weeks to gt my stone!!yey!! fingers crossed!xx

I lost 2Ib's this week which I am happy with as I lost the 1Ib I gained last week and an extra Ib which tbh I didn't expect because my water infection made me feel sooooo bloated.

Plus I was so naughty and ate a Chinese Buffet for lunch on Friday, plus went to my daughters Easter play, and ate 2 chocolate cornflake cake thingys, that must have had syrup in them, as they were sooooo chewy, and each one had 3 mini eggs on them *whoops* They must have been mega high, they were thickly covered in choccie and very chewy. Although they were very YUM lol

So am happy with that!!! lol

well done everyone :)

after only losing 0.5lb in my first week (even though everyone said it was because i'm growing a baby i was most miffed) i lost 3lbs this week :D :D so i am rather chuffed. wasn't sure if it was possible for me to lose whilst preggers.

would love to lose another 2 next week but it just depends on what my body is doing i guess :)

abz xx

hi everyone!
i lost 1lb this week so my losses so far are

-5lb
-3lb
sts
-1lb

i can feel myself rapidly losing focus and with easter coming up i have chocolate on the brain constantly! i can't say no when sweets are being offered round at work and i always seem to hit this 4 week stumbling block :(

any tips on how to get back on track?
thanks in advance x x x

look at what you've done so far!!!

Give yourself a good talking to when a sweet is offered, have you got the syns to spare? If not then if you eat it you will stop seeing these brilliant losses!!!

Take some low syn or syn free things to work so you dont feel like your missing out, 2 mini eggs are 1 syn so you can have a few of those, make sure you count them out first tho!! Or a 12.5g milky bar is 3.5 syns or 2 alpen lights for a hex b.

Good luck, please dont give in to the temptations!! when you see them say 'i will not sabotage myself'

xx

I'm really nervous tomorrow is our first weigh in ( me and my partner Annemarie), it's seemed quite easy this week but sometimes easy means your doing something wrong in my opinion lol.

I really need this to work for me this is the last diet I'm ever gonna do I have decided, but with 10 stone to loose it's not gonna be a quick fix.

Wanted to say hi, and us to join the weekly Monday weigh in, fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

Hazel
-x-

Stayed the same which to be honest I should be grateful for as have had a shocking weekend. Back on track now

Another 1 lb loss :D just 1 to go to get that stone off. Hopefully next week i will make it.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today and hope you're having a lovely Easter. x x

Wow, what a fantastic forum. You are all doing amazing. I have followed the SW plan a few times before but always end up giving up after a few weeks.

I have rejoined and tonight will be my 3rd weigh in. I lost 5.5lbs my first week and then last week I gained 0.5lb I was ill all last week and this week has not been any better although today I am feeling alot better and more postive. I am going to WI tonight and although i'm expecting a gain I feel I'm now in the right mind set and feeling really positive about the weeks ahead.

Sorry rambled on a bit.

Good luck to all of you for the week ahead
xxxxxx

Lost 2lbs this week, wooohooooooooo.
I bet I don't lose next week, I had FOUR Cadbury's Creme eggs yesterday, AND a whole Easter Egg... If I wasn't on a "diet", there is no way I'd of eaten all of that in one go, lol... withdrawals...

Back