Monday weigh in

1lb loss for me this week so am happy!!
First stone gone, woohoooooooo.

Good luck to everyone else today, and well done to the other losers.

Yay!! I lost 3lb this week :bliss:
This gives me a total of a 1 stone loss again (gained 3 over my holiday) All I need to do now is keep it up as this months weight loss has been awful so far. I'm on the EE plan for the first time this week so here goes - fingers crossed :cross:

Helen xx

Hello - can I join this thread?

Hello ladies :wavey:

I am a Monday weigher (weigh myself at home in the morning), and would really like to log my weigh in's on here if that's okay?

I weighed myself this morning only to find that I'd stayed the same - I was really disappointed with this as I thought I had kept to plan 100%. I did save some syns for Saturday night and had a tub of Ben & Jerry's frozen yoghurt, but even after that I still had 25 syns left for the week.

I am trying not to let it get me down, this is only my 3rd week so thought I would be on plan for a while before I started hitting a plateau. Nevermind, onwards and upwards, and at least it wasn't a gain!

I keep a food diary on here as well, so will keep up with that and look back on what I've eaten if the same happens again next week!

Fingers crossed for everyone who has yet to weigh in, and well done to those who have lost!

Not able to make it to WI today, as I'm alone with the kids, but it's probably for the best as it's * week (and the week has not been too good). I'm struggling to get back into things after my holiday...hoping to start fresh from tomorrow.
Good luck to all those who WI today and congrats to all who have already had their WI.

i put one and a half on this week but its my own fault i deseved alot more gonna get back on track this week

STS here too. All I can put it down to is the fact I'm near to target and therefore losses are slowing, or the fact I have started doing regular exercise. I'm going to carry on as I am and see what happens next week, if there's no loss then I think I need to look at reducing portion sizes and upping more on superfree.

I LOST 4LB THIS WEEK!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED :D :D :D :D

I lost 2lb - which takes me down to loosing 2stone, 5lk under target!!

Well done kt!! You must be so pleased!!

First week and 4lb off :D:D:D

Hi all, just been and lost 4lb :D :D and my gorgeous daughter has lost 2lbs making her total lose now 2.5 stone. She is only 15 and we are all so proud of her

Hi all, just been and lost 4lb :D :D and my gorgeous daughter has lost 2lbs making her total lose now 2.5 stone. She is only 15 and we are all so proud of her

aww wow!! Well done to you! and especially well done to your daughter! What a brillant feeling for you both to celebrate together! xx

I lost 4lb this week:D:D

3lb off for me this week - that has taken me down into the 15 stone bracket which I haven't been for over 15 years !!! Yippee !!!

Back