Monday weigh in

I am pleased as punch!! After a few frustrating weeks of being so good and making slow progress I lost 4lb this week!! Got my 2 1/2 stone sticker and only 4lb off my 3 stone sticker!! I'm so excited and an extra boost today was that I tried on some old favourite skirts that I haven't been able to wear for some time and they fit perfectly!! Bring on the rest of the summer and may this lovely weather continue!!!X

1lb off for me this week, quite pleased as I was stuck in hotel for 2 days on business but tried to make sensible choices. I would like 2 lbs off next week for my 2 stone award so fingers crossed.
Well Done to all the fantastic losses this week.

wow, some big loses this week (4lbs!!)
Im in the sts group for the first time :confused::mad:
Hoping that lots will fall off next week!! :p

I Lost 1 lb this week which is good as I gained 1 lb last week, I only have 2-3 pounds to loose to get to 4 stone loss, only my body is saying NO!!! My weigh-ins have been up and down 1 - 2 lbs each week since xmas now, perhaps I should except this weight loss as my Target and just maintain it, what does everyone else think?

Good luck to everyone who weighs in on a monday.

Lyn

I STS this week... I've been picking on bad things this week, lol... oh well, nevermind, on to this week now.

Good luck to all for WI today!

Dark Cookie: congrats on the fab weight loss. Do you feel as though you are at your ideal weight? If not, then maybe try something different (ie- having less syns, exercising a bit more, switching from EE to Green or Red) to get those extra few pounds off. You need to feel happy and comfortable with your weight.

I have just weighed myself on my wii and it says I have gained 1 pound :cry:

yesterday when I was doing my wii workout it said that I had lost a pound :(. I don't understand as I have had a good week (and ate much less than normal as was doing EE). I lost 3lb last week so i'm really disappointed today.

I think that I need to weigh in every 2 weeks as I don't usually see a big difference in a week.

My strategy for this week is to up my exercise.

Well done for all the loses this week :D

Helen x

lost 2lb whoop whoop im really pleased :)

Put 2lbs on this week - it's * week and I have eaten all the things that I shouldn't have, so very deserved :mad:

back on it now, determined to be good!!

well done to everyone who has lost this week!

Well done everyone x

2lbs off for me :)

Really happy with my 4.5lb loss today.
I also reduced my syns this past week and tried extra hard to stick to plan- glad it's paid off!

OK, so I put on 1.5 lb this week!! It was TOTALLY expected and infact not as bad as I thought it could be, so now completelyl back on plan (as of yesterday morning!!) and it's lovely to be back on track and in control again!!X

Back