Monday weigh in

I lost 1lb this week and am a little disappointed if I'm being honest because I stuck to it really well again this week. But a loss is a loss and it's a little bit more in the right direction. That's a total of 7lbs in the four weeks I've been doing SW so I'm content. I'm pleased with half a stone off in a month, just hope my weight loss doesn't slow down though. I was wondering if anyone could help me out a little and have a look at my past weeks food diary and tell me if there's anything more I could be doing to help?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/148633-yfus-green-day-food-diary.html

Good luck to everyone else this week! :)

Last edited:
Lost 3 lbs:p, which is fantastic as I gained a whooping 4lbs the week before:eek: so I managed to pull it back.

Good luck to everyone Weighing in today.

Lyn

Gain of half a pound in my first week....oh well * weeks fault. lol

I've only managed half a pound this week which makes -3.5lbs so far after 2 weeks. Bit disappointed but maybe more will come off next week - I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Its a loss & as long as its a loss rather than a gain :)

I lost 1lb this week and am a little disappointed if I'm being honest because I stuck to it really well again this week. But a loss is a loss and it's a little bit more in the right direction. That's a total of 7lbs in the four weeks I've been doing SW so I'm content. I'm pleased with half a stone off in a month, just hope my weight loss doesn't slow down though. I was wondering if anyone could help me out a little and have a look at my past weeks food diary and tell me if there's anything more I could be doing to help?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/148633-yfus-green-day-food-diary.html

Good luck to everyone else this week! :)

I looked at your diary quickly & saw nothing wrong. Maybe try a couple of red days see if the mix up helps at all??

Lost 3 lbs:p, which is fantastic as I gained a whooping 4lbs the week before:eek: so I managed to pull it back.

Good luck to everyone Weighing in today.

Lyn

Wow - great loss, well done you!

Gain of half a pound in my first week....oh well * weeks fault. lol

I have *week this week too & not looking forward to my WI later

LOST 1 lb this week - WOOHOO !!!! TOTAL LOSS NOW EXACTLY 1.5 STONES!!!!

Jill

Well done Jill :)

I will up-date later as i get weighed tonight. Not looking forward to it as it's * week for me & am feeling so so bloated today :(

Oh well, one to find out & thats by getting on them scales later!!

Good luck everyone :)

I sts this week :( I don't understand as I have stuck to the plan 100% Last week I lost 4lbs and I have come to realise that every time I have a big loss one week I either sts or gain a pound the next. I don't understand why my body does this and its really frustrating sometimes.

Well done to everyone this week :) Helen xx

Well done to everyone who has weighed in so far! Got mine in an hour and had a hectic week...stuck to plan but didn't write anything down and that make me nervous!
Wish me Luck!
xxx

Just 1/2lb for me this week. I'm happy with that. I cheated a couple of days and it's *week as well, lol.
I'm happy doing EE, I haven't put on yet in any weeks so far, even when I do cheat a bit. I don't fret if one evening I think sod it, and have pizza, just carry on with the plan the rest of the time.

First week back on the diet and I have to admit i was a bit naughty and had a cupcake or two (well....maybe more like 5, oops). But I managed to lose 3.5lbs, so quite suprised!! Need to get serious with it this week though as I really want to feel happier about myself this summer.

I need a serious kick and slap. :copon:
3lbs on. :(
I have been loosing and gaining 4lbs for the last 6 weeks. :sigh:
Have got seriously stuck just below the 2stone loss mark.
Destined to be fat forever. :cry:

1.5lbs for me this week so am very pleased. It's my *week to & so that does make me eat myself out of house & home, luckily I have mainly stuck to free foods so its paid off :D

woo hoo....so happy!!! lost 3.5lb and got my stone award(1stone 0.5 down altogether) and also got slimmer of the week :)

well i honestly thought i wouldnt have done well this week, but i lost 2.5lbs and got (a 3 way) slimmer of the week :D

3.5 off this week and my shiny new 3st sticker. Yay! Congratulations all on your losses - Smokes, don't get down hearted - could you ask your consultant for some guidance?

Thing is I know where I'm going wrong - I'm eating too many syns or not counting them.
I just need to give myself a slap and get 100% back on plan.
Going to start writing everything down again from tomorrow and aiming to have a 100% week and count EVERYTHING!

another 1.5lbs off :D another lb and its 4.5 stone off. Also now into my next stone category :D Cant remember the last time I was in the 15's.

Hi everyone. Haven't been on here for a while. Weight has been fluctuating but this week I lost 1.5 making me the lowest I've been since starting SW! :D

Lost 2.5 lbs :) Got my 3.5 stone sticker today (lost 3.7 up to now). Feeling great and can't believe that I can actually get into clothes that I haven't worn in 10 years!

PS- who just repped me? Whoever did thanks for the encouragement :)

Last edited:
Well done everyone :cool:

Went to class tonight, rather reluctant, have a wobble mid week and binged on french fries and curly wurlys:mad: its * week too and I am constipated:rolleyes: So not a great result for me i'm afraid, one pound on and I am sulking!

Hopefully I can get the pound off and another for next week.

Back