Monday weigh in

Weighed today

Hi all, Just to let you know I have completed my first week, and I weighed this morning and have lost 4 lb and I am very pleased with my loss.
I am looking forward to my 2nd week and still feeling very positive!!!:) :) :)

GAINED 1 lb !!!!!!!! GUTTED!!!!!! soooooo unfair !!!! :( :(

Try and keep positive, do you know why you gained, I have been writing everything down so I keep better track of it, remember were all here if you need encouragement, :)

Just catching up on the threads i've missed and I'm amazed at how much is being lost :eek::D

A big well done to you all - fantastic xxx

Hi all, Just to let you know I have completed my first week, and I weighed this morning and have lost 4 lb and I am very pleased with my loss.
I am looking forward to my 2nd week and still feeling very positive!!!:) :) :)

well done thats a great loss :0clapper:

Nikkiruth - I have been writing down my food diaries (and typing them on here) for years now. I have been 100% good hence my upset and anger at this gain!!!!! Feel gutted! Am now same weight as 4 weeks ago!!! :(

i lost 1.5lb this week.............need 1lb at least next week because another lb means i'll get my 1 and a half stone sticker! yay!!

3lbs off for me this week another half and that my holiday weight gone

3.5lb off this week... So happy with that as i was expecting a maintain.

Good to see some lovely losses tonight. I am 4lbs off this week and have my 1st sticker as well - my book is starting to look nice and shiney :)

Not as yet Claireybella... 1.5lb to go though. but can officially say that i'm half the man i used to be - hence the lost property announcement.

I had my first weigh in which was a shock - I weigh 4 pounds less than I thought I did, meaning I only have to lose 41 pounds rather than 45 :)

I'm happy; group was really nice and encouraging!

1.5lbs off for me tonight plus SOTW and SOTM so I am very pleased. I weighed in on Thursday last week as I couldn't get to my usual class; I got 1.5lb off there too so wasn't expecting anything tonight.
Nothing tastes as good as being slim(mer) feels!!!!

I lost 2lbs this week after a bad week last week so I'm pleased :) Just 2 more lbs to go until my 2 stone award :D

Well I stayed the same this week. Which is better than I thought it was going to be.

Congratualtions to those who have lost - some great losses there

Comiserations to those who have gained - hope you lose twice as much next week.

As much as I knew I was going to gain this week - and am pleased that I didn't and I just stayed the same I still feel gutted. Am going to try and lose next week. I didn't do much body magic this week either which I don't think helped at all. I have to make time for it this week.

May next week be a better week for everyone :eek:)

Back