Monday weigh in

OMG I cannot believe it - I have LOST, YES LOST 3 lbs giving me a total loss of 4 STONE :cool:, It has taken me a VERY long time to get to this stage, I have been yoyo ing up & down a couple of pounds each week close to 4 stone loss but not quite making it, so I am soooooo CHUFFED.

Good luck everyone.

Excellent job, cookie! You must be over the moon!

Just 2lb off for me this week. Bit gutted because I've exercised SO hard this week. I'm also STILL constipated. Seems to be that way before every WI morning. A loss is a loss. Onwards and upwards...or should that be downwards. I wish my wii scales were more accurate incase I lose 0.5lb. Might try and weigh myself at a shop soon.

It does mean I've lost my first stone though.

Fray hun.. that is still almost 1/2 stone in 3 weeks. You had a good loss last week and a lower loss the week before, seems like there is a pattern there.. Bet you get a higher loss next week to match the pattern. Well done on your loss, its still 8 apples worth of weight gone and Congratulations of your stone award too ;) xx

I think I put more pressure on myself weighing at home than I ever did weighing at class! Haha.

1.5lb off for me this week... not the 2lb I was aiming for but I'm not a speedy loser so it'll do just fine for me :)

Target for next week = -2lb which would give me 1/2 stone award and also take me into the 12s (12st 13.5 but still ;) )

This is what 1lb of fat looks like!!

Fray - You have lost 2 of these!! I know exercising hard and not getting the loss you want may be a bit disapointing but look at what you have lost!! Make sure when exercising more you up your water intake!

Prawnchopsuey - You have lost 1.5 of these this week and 14 of them overal!! 14 mug sized bits of fat from your body!! That's outstanding!!

Darkcookie - congrats on you loss hun!! Your overall loss is probably a bit more like this
100-lbs-of-fat.jpg

lol

My point is everyone, a loss is a loss - and look at what you lose!! Keep this picture in mind next time you lose 'only 1lb' and remind me of it next time im on here disappointed!! lol xx

OMG I cannot believe it - I have LOST, YES LOST 3 lbs giving me a total loss of 4 STONE :cool:, It has taken me a VERY long time to get to this stage, I have been yoyo ing up & down a couple of pounds each week close to 4 stone loss but not quite making it, so I am soooooo CHUFFED. Good luck everyone.

That's awesome news Cookie!! Well done! A real acheivement, and a big relief I bet after being so close for so long!!XXX

Excellent job, cookie! You must be over the moon!

Just 2lb off for me this week. Bit gutted because I've exercised SO hard this week. I'm also STILL constipated. Seems to be that way before every WI morning. A loss is a loss. Onwards and upwards...or should that be downwards. I wish my wii scales were more accurate incase I lose 0.5lb. Might try and weigh myself at a shop soon.

It does mean I've lost my first stone though.

Fraaayyyyy, remember what I told yooouuuu!!! Tut tut, stop putting such tremendous pressure on yourself! 2lb is a whopping great loss, exercise or no exercise! I'd be so chuffed with that! The AMAZING news is that you've got your first stone, and in a very short space of time too!! Well done!x

Well done for all those who've weighed! Congrats to all who have lost! If you haven't lost, or have had a gain, there's always next week! I always say it's not just about one week! A bad week can easily be undone in no time, and if the gain was an unfair reflection of the week you've had, it'll come off next week!! I'm weighing this evening but expecting a gain because this week has gone a bit pear shaped for all sorts of reasons but I'm willing to take the wrath of the silver scales!!!X

Well done for all those who've weighed! Congrats to all who have lost! If you haven't lost, or have had a gain, there's always next week! I always say it's not just about one week! A bad week can easily be undone in no time, and if the gain was an unfair reflection of the week you've had, it'll come off next week!! I'm weighing this evening but expecting a gain because this week has gone a bit pear shaped for all sorts of reasons but I'm willing to take the wrath of the silver scales!!!X

Good luck at WI tonight hun!! xx

Off now to weigh in.....fingers crossed for a loss of some kind xx

Back