Monday weigh in

Wow poppy thats fantastic!!!

Well done everyone else, its all going well so far!

WI for me tonight, hoping to have gotton rid of the 1lb gain I got on my holidays, that will take me back to bang on target. Although I am thinking of asking about changing it. Does anybody know if you change it, but how much you are allowed??

New Monday WI'er

Hiya, can I join in Mondays weigh in thread? :wave_cry:
I joined SW on the 28th June and lost 5lbs last week and at WI this morning had lost another 1lb. Bit disappointed that it's not more but not too worried as I'm in this for the long term and hopefully will lose more next week.:)

Thanks
Beebee

Wow poppy thats fantastic!!!

Well done everyone else, its all going well so far!

WI for me tonight, hoping to have gotton rid of the 1lb gain I got on my holidays, that will take me back to bang on target. Although I am thinking of asking about changing it. Does anybody know if you change it, but how much you are allowed??

hello hun,

You are allowed to change your target but as far as im aware it has to be a minimum of 7lbs from your original one xx

Hiya, can I join in Mondays weigh in thread? :wave_cry:
I joined SW on the 28th June and lost 5lbs last week and at WI this morning had lost another 1lb. Bit disappointed that it's not more but not too worried as I'm in this for the long term and hopefully will lose more next week.:)

Thanks
Beebee

Hiya - welcome to our Monday natter!! lol

Well done on your loss so far. Don't be disheartened about this weeks WI - a loss is a loss just the same. Think of it in that its going in the right direction!!

hello hun,

You are allowed to change your target but as far as im aware it has to be a minimum of 7lbs from your original one xx

Oh I thought i'd possibly read that somewhere :(

I am thinking rather than 10st 3.5 that i'd like to be more of 10 st so don't want to re-adjust by another 1/2 stone. I'd have been happy if they'd allowed just the 3.5lbs as then I have 3 to play either side of 10. Oh well.

Thanks for letting me know hun x

sasha weigh in

lost 5lbs week 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Well done Sasha what a brilliant 1st loss!!! You must be pleased!!

Gettingthinnerbytheday - I'd double check with your consultant just to be sure, there must be something they can do for people that dont want to lose i whole extra 7lbs!?!

xxx

lost 1lb this week

Just a quick post to say hi. I joined SW today and had my first weigh-in! So I think I belong to this thread being a Monday person!

I'm 5'7, weighing 11 st 12 today, hope to get down to 10 st or even 9 st!

Nice to meet you all, and reading your weight loss progress is very encouraging!

Just a quick post to say hi. I joined SW today and had my first weigh-in! So I think I belong to this thread being a Monday person!

I'm 5'7, weighing 11 st 12 today, hope to get down to 10 st or even 9 st!

Nice to meet you all, and reading your weight loss progress is very encouraging!

Hiya - Welcome to us Monday folk :D Good luck for your 1st week on plan x

I STS again this week, I plateuxing as am being well on plan. I duno what to do now

xx

Oh heck - what does your C say? Maybe write a food diary this week & go armed with that for her to look at next week??

well done on the losses so far peoples! After sts last week I lost 4.5lbs this week earning me my 1.5 st sticker and taking me to just 0.5 away from club 10. Also won slimmer of the week and the raffle - may start shopping on a Tuesday so I can factor any winnings in!! Luckily have a great group so didn't get lynched :)

Oh heck - what does your C say? Maybe write a food diary this week & go armed with that for her to look at next week??

My C was tide up with some newbies so i left her my food diary, i made her aware i was unhappy last week when i STS.

Its so frustrating!!!! I really wanted my 1.5 stone award this week before my nephews christening.

xx

Lost 1.5lbs tonight! .5lb away from my 4.5stone sticker, so need to be good from tomorrow (tonight after WI was celebrating my son's bday plus the Spain win).

I lost 1lb this week!! Disappointed ONLY because last week I gained 2lb and I've been so 100% on plan I must admit I was hoping for more! Tis * week though, so I'm hoping for a really goodun next week!! Onwards and downwards!!X

Well done all, Pesty try not to panic chick, give your C a ring and see what she says about food diary! Maybe you'll get a good one next week! I seem to work like that!! I put 100% effort in and don't seem to reap the benefits then all of a sudden along the line I'll lose 3-4 lb and feel so relieved that it is paying off!! It's not all about one week, that's for sure!!XXX

lost 0.5lb this week for some reason today my stomach decided to throw a tantrum =( its still bloated now no idea why

First WI last night and lost 4 lbs - I am so chuffed as went from one diet straight to another so didn't think weight loss would be as good. Looking forward to another good week.

Good Luck everyone x

I lost 4lbs at WI last night and got slimmer of the week. Well chuffed with that :D. Felt a bit embarassed when asked to speak though - I'm sure I went bright red lol!

Congrats everyone on your losses and hang on in there if you've STS or gained,

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i lost 2 lb this week :D. i took the advice from last week and ate lots more which seemed to work for me.
now the other half has realised i'm serious he's started to really support me, infact i've left him at home with the SW mediteranean lamb recipe and ingredients :rolleyes:

Back