Monday weigh in

Well done losers!

I'm having to roll weeks 6 & 7 together for weigh in as was in hospital for some of it. So, I had lost 11lb for the two weeks when I got out but as weigh day for me is a Monday I did it again this morning. There's another 3lb off so 1 stone for 2 weeks. That gives me my 2 stone sticker (exactly) and my Club10. Yes I know I don't go to class but I can still Club10, right? ;)

Well done losers!

I'm having to roll weeks 6 & 7 together for weigh in as was in hospital for some of it. So, I had lost 11lb for the two weeks when I got out but as weigh day for me is a Monday I did it again this morning. There's another 3lb off so 1 stone for 2 weeks. That gives me my 2 stone sticker (exactly) and my Club10. Yes I know I don't go to class but I can still Club10, right? ;)

1 stone in 2 weeks Fray!! Well that's incredible, but hope you're OK as that's a huuuuuge amount!! Hope your hospital stay wasn't for anything too sinister hun!!XXX

I'm getting there! Dehydration thanks to a gastric flu. I'm starting eating again now so I'm almost expecting a gain next weigh day. I'll be ok with that. I hope!

Ouch!! That's not the ideal way to get a stone off in 2 weeks, as you rightly said the other day!! Gastric flu, how horrible for you!! You make sure you look after yourself, and don't worry if you do gain some next WI! Your health is the most important thing and you'll need to get your strength up!! Get Well Soon!!!XXXXX

Thanks, love! You are so sweet! xx

Wow Fray, that's a massive loss but not a great story to go with it! Hope you feel better soon and don't be disheartened if you put a few pounds on, it probably means you're getting better! :)

Two pounds off for me this week, pleased as punch :)

Hi, everyone, there has been some fab losses, well done to you all, and good luck to all still to weigh!
I myself managed 2lb :) this week and got my 1 stone award so a double hip hip, onwards and downwards x

Hi all, well done on the weight losses everyone. I lost 3.5lb this week, well chuffed cos I only lost 1lb last week. Got Slimmer of the week too, so a good start to the week.

Beebee
xxxx

well done everyone on their losses, :0clapper: Nikkiruth, loving the idea of making a note to what week you had against the weight loss, its a really good reminder, think I'll have to nick the idea:bolt:

i lost 3lb this week :)

2.5 off :D
really pleased with that 'cos its averaging out to 2 per week.
well done to everyone on the losses this week.

0.5lb this week which is not bad considering its star week and it got me my half stone award in 4 weeks so I am really chuffed with that.

Well done to you all! *big clap*

Some lovely losses so far!! A nice 1lb off for me this week, which is great as it has taken me to the next stone bracket and into Club 10 :)

Didn't get my sticker or certificate tonight - do I have to wait until the ten weeks are up or should I speak to my C next week?

Just noticed I am only showing 9.87% but that is because I can't put .5s in my profile...

You should have got your sticker tonight. You get your free week when the ten weeks are up. Dont know about a certificate, I havent had one either.

Back