Monday weigh in

Well done Darkcookie!! That's a brilliant loss! Esp as you werent expecting anything!!

Jezzer's girl - sorry to hear you had a gain * week can be a right b*gger! You have the right attitude tho - dont give up! Good luck for nxt week!

xxx

Hi, I'm new here and my weigh-in is a Monday, so I'll be posting this week's loss/gain later on :) I've gained the last couple of weeks but have eaten really well this week so I'm hoping for a loss!

Well done everyone, doing brilliantly!

Good luck for anyone yet to weigh-in.

I gained 1.5lbs this week, which is pretty good going if I was actually to look at how many syns I've had. I'd definitely guestimate at at least 300 syns. I REALLY need to get my head in the game.

xxx

Hi All, weighed myself this morning and another kilo lost :D Totally confuse myself with my scales being kilos and everything on here being pounds! Oh well, as long as it is going down it doesnt really matter :rolleyes: Anyway, counted it as 2lbs lost! which gives me my first shiney after only 2 weeks :woohoo:

Well done Hannah2!! That's brilliant news!! Get your shiney on your sig!!

At least you know where you've gone wrong RubyMoss so you know what you've got to do to get back on track! You'll get that 1.5 off in no time xx

Grrr . . . totally jealous RubyMoss! I was super-good last week and still I gained 2lbs!! Ah well, that's the way it works sometimes I suppose! Can't honestly say I've been angelic the whole time and I've always lost up until now so I suppose it's pay-back!

Good luck with 'getting you head back in the game' next week!

Good luck LittlePicker! It's my first time weighing-in on the forum and it does feel quite good (better when you lose though presumably!!)! It's a brilliant diet - focus on what you CAN have not on what you can't and enjoy pigging out on pasta and jacket potatoes with beans! :bliss:

Well I managed 1lb today, was a bit dissappointed as I have been on the fish week but I've decided to give it another week and see.
Good luck to everyone else and keep losing!

Hi all, I gained half lb this week, been struggling with IBS all week so not suprised just disappointed :sigh:. I wouldn't mind but I've been so good this week. I'm away next week so missing weigh in but fingers crossed for a fornights time....

Beebee

I DONE IT, I DONE IT!!!!!!!

Look at my pretty new shiney!!!

I lost 1lb this week

:grouphugg: :bliss: :talk017: :thankyouthankyou: :woohoo: :party0011: :wee: :banana dancer: :angel: :party0049: :party0038: :party0019: :party0048: :party0023: :party0016: :greenapple:

:giggle:

Well done all, and brilliant news Pesty on your brand new shiny sticker!! Doesn't it feel amazing getting the next sticker? There's no feeling like it, apart from going down into the next stone range, which is also fantastic! I lost 1/2lb this week! I'm fine with that because I had a big one last week and I know my pattern! I never get 2 big ones in a row so to be honest any loss is great!!XXXX

i stayed the same this week :-(
i know its not a gain so thats good but i was 100%(have been for all 16 weeks doing!) and i walked in excess of 20 miles last week too.

trying to stay positive....ive lost for all of the previous 15 weigh ins....and i only have just over a stone until target so people say i should expect it to slow down.

3 pound off again for the 4th week in a row ,I somehow got 4 Stickers last night slimmer of week slimmer of month club 10 and 2 stone award

Had my first weigh in last night and lost 5.5lbs, am chuffed. Have set myself a target of 1.5lbs for next week to get to my half stone.

Well done on the losses ladies.

2.5lb off for me last night...Happy Happy !!

1.5lbs off :)
done loads of excercise this week but this was offset by the amount of goodies I ate (in fact looking back at my food diary its a miracle i lost anything!)
got my 1st half stone off so thats a bonus :D
well done on all the losses people :D

Back