Monday weigh in

3 pound off again for the 4th week in a row ,I somehow got 4 Stickers last night slimmer of week slimmer of month club 10 and 2 stone award

Wow, what a celebration! That's really fantastic! It's consistent and realistic and you've obviously cracked it!! Well done!!XXX

Did not get to WI yesterday as have been busy with guests, so need to find another club to go to some time this week. Scales at home are saying a 2lb gain (down to * week I think, unless the red days don't agree with me). Have guests all week so will be challenging, but trying my best to stay on plan. Will not be able to WI on Monday next week either as I have a wedding to go to, but will still go to get weighed elsewhere.
Some good losses and shiny stickers this week :)

Did not get to WI yesterday as have been busy with guests, so need to find another club to go to some time this week. Scales at home are saying a 2lb gain (down to * week I think, unless the red days don't agree with me). Have guests all week so will be challenging, but trying my best to stay on plan. Will not be able to WI on Monday next week either as I have a wedding to go to, but will still go to get weighed elsewhere.
Some good losses and shiny stickers this week :)

I'm sure you'll be fine hun! Sounds like you've had a hectic but lovely time of it! It'll all balance itself out eventually, you know how determined you are!! I just wish blinkin hormones didn't get in the way sometimes!! I'm ALWAYS effected by wretched *week!!X

I missed last night's WI as we just got back from 2 weeks in Turkey (it was so fab) so i'm weighing in tonight instead :eek: early indications show it may be a 3-4 lb gain :eek:

I'm determined to have a great august though so hopefully by the end of it I will have my 5 stone sticker :D

have a great week everyone xx

I missed last night's WI as we just got back from 2 weeks in Turkey (it was so fab) so i'm weighing in tonight instead :eek: early indications show it may be a 3-4 lb gain :eek:

I'm determined to have a great august though so hopefully by the end of it I will have my 5 stone sticker :D

have a great week everyone xx

Good luck hun!! 3-4lb for a 2 week holiday is FANTASTIC!!

You'll have that off in no time - your such an inspiration and you work so hard im sure you'll get your 5 stone sticker! xx

hurray, lost 3 pounds :)

Good luck hun!! 3-4lb for a 2 week holiday is FANTASTIC!!

You'll have that off in no time - your such an inspiration and you work so hard im sure you'll get your 5 stone sticker! xx

Thanks (((hugs))) xxxx did not get to weigh in as my 2 sons had football friendlys in 2 different places so I was all over the place so will have to wait til monday now :( thank you for your kind words it means a lot.

So hard to get back on the wagon but i'm so determined xx

Thanks (((hugs))) xxxx did not get to weigh in as my 2 sons had football friendlys in 2 different places so I was all over the place so will have to wait til monday now :( thank you for your kind words it means a lot.

So hard to get back on the wagon but i'm so determined xx

Aww that's a shame! Still it gives you until monday to give it an extra push to be sure you'll get it!!

Its always hard after a break to get back into it, your body spends that week craving for you to carry on being naughty and trying to get you to give in, just think of that lovely new shiney whenever your tempted!! xx

Gained! Again! 1.5 this time! Soooo pissed off, cos apart from Saturday night, I was really good! I am due on though, so could be that! Going for a huge pow pow pow this week!!

Oh no!! Sorry to hear that hun :hug99:

Hopefully it is your * week.

Give it 100% and next week you'll have your normal loss plus your * week stoppage :) Fingers crossed for you huni xx

Went to get weighed yesterday (as I couldn't go on Monday) and put on 4lbs- gutted about it, but back on plan and hoping for a loss next week. Won't be able to WI tomorrow, so will probably WI mid week next week. Good luck to everyone else!

Went to get weighed yesterday (as I couldn't go on Monday) and put on 4lbs- gutted about it, but back on plan and hoping for a loss next week. Won't be able to WI tomorrow, so will probably WI mid week next week. Good luck to everyone else!

Aww sorry Meli!! It may just be as you are weighin in on a different day as your body changes (which is why SW recommend you weigh on the same day at the same time every week) so it might not be as bad as you think.

If it makes you feel any better i am more than likely to beat your gain this week. I have been awful over the weekend!! Im not looking forward to WI but i know once i have been and gotten it over with then i can start working towards getting it off next week!

We'll get it off in no time hun :)

Good luck all monday weighers! xxx

Good luck for todays weigh ins!
i will report back later but not looking forward to it one little bit!!!

Put 2lbs on this week, I'm OK about this as I have been pretty relaxed (drinks out with friends, meals out with family etc).

Will try and be 100% back on track this week (Mon - Fri as I am away on holiday for a week as from Sat (I try and make the right choices, but sometimes this is not easy).

Good luck everyone.

Lyn

Aww sorry Meli!! It may just be as you are weighin in on a different day as your body changes (which is why SW recommend you weigh on the same day at the same time every week) so it might not be as bad as you think.

If it makes you feel any better i am more than likely to beat your gain this week. I have been awful over the weekend!! Im not looking forward to WI but i know once i have been and gotten it over with then i can start working towards getting it off next week!

We'll get it off in no time hun :)

Good luck all monday weighers! xxx

Thanks so much for your support :) You know I would probably accept it better if I was really naughty, but I really wasn't that bad. I really hope it was just * week or weighing in on a different day ;)

Good luck at WI tonight and like you said we'll have it off in no time!

Back