Monday weigh in

I lost a pound which I really wasn't expecting. Really chuffed about that. Got my half stone sticky too! It may not sound a lot but when you're expecting a gain it's marvellous! Well done all you monday weighers...:D

woo hoo!!! lost 2.5lb this week....got my 2 and a half stone award(lost 2st 8lb altogether)....and now have less than a stone to go to target(13.5lb!).....and got slimmer of the week.......got my slimming world mojo well and truely back now!!!!

Well I managed 2lb this week, am pleased with this result, just finished 2nd week of fishy week, was expecting more but I think I'm not going to get big losses with fish!!

Congrats to everyone who has lost :) well done and good work ladies and laddies :)

I gained 2lbs this week - it's not a surprise as it has been a very rough week really but onwards and downwards. :)

3lbs for me this week, I am very pleased :)

Well done for this week's losses and lots of good vibes for next week for anyone who has gained or maintained x

Not so great for me! I gained 1lb but feel it wasn't deserved as had been perfectly on plan!! But it is *week next week and this often happens to me the week before so I mustn't be bitter about it as it's important to see the bigger picture!X

lost 1 pound :) I'm glad the tiramisu I had last Friday (20 syn!) didn't cause too much damage!

Only 1lb off. Bit disappointed as it's my first week back on plan after 6montgs but had a long day at work and bad IBS atm, which prob doesn't help.

That and I've not eaten enough. I love SW cause thus must be one of the few diets where 'not eating enough' is a bad thing and eating lots causes more losses ;)

Not posted in here for a while - but been fighting with the same 1lb for a few weeks - 1lb on, 1lb off, 1lb on... last night though was 3.5lb off...

14st9.5lb shifted in the exactely 20months i've been going to Slimming World and on the second anniversary of packing in smoking too - and my platinum body magic. and to top it off - i made it to my new target too...

What a ride it's been the last month. Man of the year finalist, walking up snowdon, jumping out of a plane, and all that in one night...

I can only say - thank you Slimming World and all the folks that have helped/supported/motivated/inspired me along the way... I seriously couldn't have done it without you

Ian - really well done for losing that 14st 9.5! It's inspiringl stories like this that motivated me to have a go at slimming world!

:DHi There all , Well done on your losses ! I've only posted on here a couple of times but will be dropping in more frequently. My usual weigh day is wednesday but I work shifts and sometimes have to go to a monday or tuesday class instead. I was delighted to lose 2 1/2 this week but needing some encouragement to stay on track today !! Eek ! BTW how do I update my weight loss on my ticker ???

:DHi There all , Well done on your losses ! I've only posted on here a couple of times but will be dropping in more frequently. My usual weigh day is wednesday but I work shifts and sometimes have to go to a monday or tuesday class instead. I was delighted to lose 2 1/2 this week but needing some encouragement to stay on track today !! Eek ! BTW how do I update my weight loss on my ticker ???

Hi, Mammagee
If you click on your own ticker, it should take you to the site log in and adjust the old weight to the new weight, and Bobs your uncle :)

Hi MammaGee!! Well done on your loss, infact your progress so far! That's great!! To update your ticker, click on User CP at the top, click on Edit signature, click on your ticker in the main bit, not in the editing box if that makes sense (infact clicking on your ticker in this post will take you to the tickerfactory website!) then update your data! Then copy and paste the 'BB code', go back to your editing box, delete the old ticker and right click and paste the updated one! Hope this makes sense!X

Hi, Mammagee
If you click on your own ticker, it should take you to the site log in and adjust the old weight to the new weight, and Bobs your uncle :)

Sorry Nikki, we were typing the same time I think!! I think I just explained it the long-winded way so hope I haven't confused!!LOL!X

:D It worked thanks !! Wow impressive losses ! I love seeing everyones tickers - really encourages me ! Krupskaya I've noticed we were very much the same start weight and have similar goals !! :party0049:

Back