Monday weigh in

Awards

Please can some one tell me how to add awards to my signature? I'm hoping for my 1 and a half stone award this Monday! :eatdrink051:

Hey Sue,

I just 'copy' (click on someone elses with the right side of your mouse and click copy) then paste it into my signature (User CP, Edit Signature)(click with the right side of your mouse and click paste)

You can preview before you save to make sure it looks right :)

Hope this helps - I happen to have one in my sig you can copy!! xx

Hey Sue,

I just 'copy' (click on someone elses with the right side of your mouse and click copy) then paste it into my signature (User CP, Edit Signature)(click with the right side of your mouse and click paste)

You can preview before you save to make sure it looks right :)

Hope this helps - I happen to have one in my sig you can copy!! xx

Thank you so much x :D

weigh in tomorrow! *fingers crossed*

Good luck all you monday weighers! I hope the scales are kind! XXX

Krupskaya I've noticed we were very much the same start weight and have similar goals !! :party0049:

Hi MamaGee! yes, we're quite similar aren't we? You've got a coupla inches height on me tho. I'm just a dumpy little short ar*e! I wanted to aim for a weight that's sustainable - it's not paticularly skinny but maintable in the long run...

I've switched WIs to thursdays now as I've had to change my meetings. Good luck for your WI today chick! XXX

GAINED 4 lbs this week :(

Know why - am struggling to keep on plan with the kids home and all the comings and goings happening here ...... am trying to be back on plan again today - wish me luck!!!

Know why - am struggling to keep on plan with the kids home and all the comings and goings happening here ...... am trying to be back on plan again today - wish me luck!!!

Good luck Poppyowner - you seem to have had positive response to the gain, its unfortunate but as long as you know why you will soon get back on track and get that back off. Good luck for the coming week hun.

Good luck to all monday weighers!! really hoping for a good result tonight!!!!! xx

I know exactly what you mean. I will be better once I am back at work in September. Finding it hard to keep on track during the holidays.

Good Luck for this week.

My post holiday weigh in last Tuesday saw a 7lb gain :eek: I have been back on plan (95%) since last wednesday and i'm back to normal weigh time tonight.

Hoping to have made a dent in it sneeky peek on my scales suggest I have but time will tell.

Good luck everyone fingers crossed for positive news

good luck poppy keeping my fingers crossed that this is a better week for you x

The damage can be undone so dont be to hard on yourself, have you tried buying a fresh pineapple and have it ready sliced in the fridge, it has saved me this week on loads of occassions.

I got through a whole one the other day it was lovely :D and i've never been a huge fan before.

Last edited:
GAINED 1.5 pounds :cry:

Good luck to everyone still getting weighed today. Hoping for a loss today as I've been good, but we'll see.
For those who lost or will STS this week- Congratulations!
For those who gained- chin up and you can turn it around in no time!

Back