Monday weigh in

I lost 5.5lbs this week but it is my first week back in a long time so a big loss was probable.

A couple of people mentioned they are finding it hard with it being the school holidays xx

lost 1.5lbs this week :)

Some great losses this week, well done!! And good luck for next week for any sts or gains :)

I have lost 3.5lbs this week and am so chuffed - got my 2st sticker as well :D

Congratulations everyone for this weeks weigh in and all the best for the next.

Woohoo I lost another 2lb this week, got my 1 and a half stone award!! Also I won Slimmer of the week.:D

Last edited:
I lost 5lb this week. I am so proud of myself. :D another .5lb to go until my 4 stone award :D

well done everyone. You are all doing well. Keep up the good work.

1lb off - which i'm more then happy with as i'm meant to be maintaining (target member) and i did give into temptation of biscuits in the office more then once in the week.

Can't believe it, but I've lost 6lbs this week! Got my 4.5 stone sticker finally :)

omg hun thats fantastic!!!!! amazing!! really,really pleased for you :)

Some fantastic weight losses this week - well done everyone.

You have spurred me on to have a better week this week.

I gained 0.5 lb last night, but haven't been very good really. Thought the damage may be worse but I know I can get back on track.

Good Luck everyone for this week x

2.5 lbs off this week :)
i always loose more when hubby (who works away) is home. must be cos i eat more !! :eek:

well done on all the losses
x

Well this is my first time on here and firat week of slimming world (Going alone) I lost 3.5 st about 5 years ago and need to lose about the same again now. I've had an ok week food wise but it was my bday so went out for a meal and had bread and wine so could have been better. Still - lost 2lb! :)

Back