Monday weigh in

i lost 0.5lb this week :)

STS for me this week, didn't weigh last week due to health problems and was off plan for 3 days so pleased that I haven't gained, will be positive and have a good week.
Good luck to all you Monday weigher's and keep on losing!!!!!!!!

I STS this week but not too disheartened about that because I went on hols to Spain last week and wasn't the angel I'd planned to be!! So should actually be pretty pleased about that result!! I also won Woman of the Year in class so this gave me a big boost!! I was presented with a satin sash, a posh pen and holder, a certificate and a sticker!! And had to stand infront of the class and make a speech about how I'd done it and how I felt walking through the door that first week!! Reeeeally embarrassing! But nice!! Well done Soccermom on the same acheivement!X

First WI

My first WI tonight and had a loss of 4.5lbs so my journey has started lol
Well done on everyones achievements this week and women of the year congrats xx:D

Last edited:
I STS this week but not too disheartened about that because I went on hols to Spain last week and wasn't the angel I'd planned to be!! So should actually be pretty pleased about that result!! I also won Woman of the Year in class so this gave me a big boost!! I was presented with a satin sash, a posh pen and holder, a certificate and a sticker!! And had to stand infront of the class and make a speech about how I'd done it and how I felt walking through the door that first week!! Reeeeally embarrassing! But nice!! Well done Soccermom on the same acheivement!X

Another "could be competition" person! Ha ha! I was nominated, gotta do my speech and get voted for next week! Eeeekk!!

congratulations to all you nominees :D and well done on all the losses

i lost 2lb this week :) getting there slowly but surely.

I weighed in last night and STS for the 2nd week running and I'm totally gutted. Last week I was glad to stay the same as I'd be a little bit naughty but I've been on it 100% this week and have even started a food diary on here which I've found really helpful

I can't believe I didn't lose anything this week! :cry:Going to keep going this week but feeling a bit down :sigh:

Back