Monday weigh in

I've gained 1 pound last week, which is not surprising as I did have a "synful" weekend... dining out twice not watching out what I eat. I did enjoy myself so I think the 1 pound gain is worth it... :p

Lost 2.5lb this week and am delighted! I'm so looking forward to losing another 2 lb and getting into the 11 stone range, which will be for the first time in 10 years!!X

congratulations on the fantastic losses everyone :D

i lost 1.5 lbs which was amazing as i had major alcohol syns on saturday (good night though, thanks girls :eek: )

only 1.5 to get to my 1st stone, fingers crossed for next week, i'm gonna be sooooo good this week :p

Hi All I have been lurking here last week and want to join in your Monday weigh in. Congrats to all on their losses this week.
I started Slimming World 2 weeks in and I am starting to get my head around the plan. :p

I lost 1.5 this week and 1.5 last week so I am down 3lbs in total so far:D

Hi again everybody

I lost 1lb this week, very happy as got my stone sticker and had a naughty saturday night... back on track now so hopefully will get a large loss next week.

well done everybody - there's a lot of inspiration in this thread :p

Back from my hols Saturday, and over the 2 weeks in Grenada, on true indulgence of creamy cocktails and home made bread and naughty treats.. I gained 10.5lb (it was worth every minute though), so need to kick at least 3 of that off next week. Let the week fly so I can tick it off, lol.

I've said it before and I'll say it again EF, holiday weight comes off much easier than weight that's been there for ages I'm convinced of it!
Sounds like you enjoyed your holiday which is the most important thing - and those pounds will come off long before the tan does :) :)

STS again, not been on plan all week, due to being very busy and not having time to think of plan, must get more organised,

Hi all, another 2.5lbs for me this week. Didn't expect to keep losing this much every week so really pleased. Hope everyone else does well too. xxx

Need to re think my plan I think as I have stayed the same for the 3rd week in a row, still better than a gain :)

Back from class.....and my gain from holidays was.....+ 1.5lb!!!....sob!!!!
but still 2 stone 8.5lb lost altogether......13lb left to go until target!

Back