Monday weigh in

Down another 1.5lbs so it has been 1.5 every week so far. Really pleased. Would love to have a massive loss but hopefully slow and steady will win the race :p

Down another 1.5lbs so it has been 1.5 every week so far. Really pleased. Would love to have a massive loss but hopefully slow and steady will win the race :p

1.5 per week is an excellent rate of loss! Slow and steady is brilliant Maggie and believe me, they all add up!xXXXx

I'm disappointed to be reporting a 1/2lb gain this week!! Not totally unexpected because the truth is I felt a bit bloated this week and I'm putting it down to plain and simple overeating! I've stuck to plan 100%, but I've had lots of pasta and rice dishes and have had very large helpings and not thought about portion size at all!! This week I'm going to have as much superfree as possible, only snack on superfree and really watch my portion sizes! Well done to everyone on their losses!!X

I lost 3lbs!

Well done to everyone who's losing! Lurverick, 1.5lb gain after a holiday is fine - you'll reverse that next week, you're doing really well!

Last edited:
Haven't weighed yet, been away, not looking forward to weighing!

Maintain

Well done to everyone who lost this week and to those who enjoyed their hols, you will be back on track in no time :)

I had bad week and added lots of extras to meals or just plain gave up on other days, so though I'm not happy with a maintain it is deffo better than what it could have been.

Am going to try harder this week and see if I can get to my half stone which should give me a kick up the bum to keep going, that's the plan anyway :)

Gained 4lbs this week :break_diet:, had 4 days off Fri-Mon as it was hubby's birthday and was not at home at all over the weekend so had to go with the flow.

Back on track from today.

I weighed in yesterday with 2lb off. :)
Well done to everybody who faced the scales, whatever the outcome x
PS - how do you get these dinky SW labels at the bottom of your posts?

3lb off for me this week - which i'm more then happy with as I had more then a few pints one day last week. Goes to show you can have the occassional splurge and still have a loss - though of course everyone's mileage is going to vary on that score.

Back from long weekend in the French countryside, went to a wedding, so quite a few glasses of champagnes and quite a bit of bread and foie gras... Was dreading weigh in but went anyway, and lost 0.5 pound!! Hurray for not gaining. Will now get back on the wagon!!

I lost another 3lbs! THREE! I was really shocked by that, but obviously very pleased too. That now means I've lost a total of 12lbs in 4 weigh ins. I keep saying it to myself, lol, 12lbs! 12lbs!

Ygerna - imagine when you do it next week and get that next award :)

Well done...

had a really bad week this week, daughters birthday so had meals out and cake etc - said i would do a cartwheel in the meeting if i was able to maintain... luckily i didnt say what i would do if i lost as i came away with a 1.5 loss - I am over the moon!

well done everybody this week :D

I normally have WI on Mondays, but it was switched to tonight due to the bank hol. I was convinced I had gained this week (went out for a meal and had wine AND cheesecake, followed by a sausage sandwich the next day) - but I lost 2lbs and got my one stone award :D I'm thrilled.

That's 15.5lbs in 11 weeks. I'm loving SW :p

I haven't weighed in yet as I was away this weekend , so changed my weigh in day till tomorrow. Think I have done OK. Can't wait to find out though LOL

Prawnchopsuey
1.5lb off for me this week...don't think fishy week was worth it for that!! :)
I didn't have a good loss either on fish week, perhaps a protein week might be better?

Haven't posted for a few weeks with the school hols and work and going away, but had a gain last week of 10.5lb from 2 weeks on hol to Grenada, pure indulgence of creamy cocktails every day, lol and bread did it.. But WI yesterday (due to BH) and lost 3.5, so 7lb to go to get rid of hols gain and then back to loosing weight for me ;) x

Back