Monday weigh in

Life's not fair my dear, it's true what they say :(
The important bit is to not let it make you give up. Half a pound a week will still see you lose a couple of stone in a year :)

Hey guys, it was my first weigh in last night and i lost 5.5lb which im really chuffed about. Im looking forward to being good again this week and next weeks weigh in.
If anyone has any great tips to help me along they would be greatly appreciated
xx

Hey guys, it was my first weigh in last night and i lost 5.5lb which im really chuffed about. Im looking forward to being good again this week and next weeks weigh in.
If anyone has any great tips to help me along they would be greatly appreciated
xx
Well done, that's fabulous x

Put on 1/2lb this week but I had quite a few blowouts last week so am happy with that.

Fingers crossed that I can lose that and some more this week.

Well done on all your losses everyone :D

I'm over the moon!!! I lost TWO pounds!!! :)
Oh and I got the half stone shinny :) :) :)

(I wonder if this has anything to do with me going to different groups. I tend to gain when I go to Monday WI but lose when I go to Tuesday WI)

Glad you're OK with that Meli!! I lost 5.5lb this week!! Completely gobsmacked and very very pleased as I feel it's deserved for all the good days/weeks I've had and haven't been rewarded for over the last few weeks! It also means I got my 4 stone sticky and just as importantly dropped down into the 11 stone range which has been very long awaited! So chuffed!X

PS spot the obvious mistake!!! I pasted the wrong quote!! LOL!X

That is brilliant Heather!!!! Congrats on the 4 stone mark and getting into the 11 stone range :)

Lost 3 pounds this week - I'm amazed and very chuffed :D

That means I got my club 10 award, dropped down into the next stone bracket and won slimmer of the week. So it was a very good week all round haha.

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Didn't get to update yesterday but, I lost another 2lbs AND reached my 1st Stone award too! YAY. I really thought it was not going to happen.

Off to work out how to do my award sticker for my signature:D

well done lynsey and Ygerna!! :)

Helloo joining this thread now, used to weigh in on a Wednesday but Emrual and weighs on a Monday so here I am on the same day :)

1.5 lbs on for me this week, but i've lost 2 days, and been over my Mothers, who has biscuits for breakfast, nuts for snacks, and cheese for meals (oh and is also about a size 10 on a fat day!!) so all in all not a good week, but considering not bad either ;)

deciding whether to weigh today or tomorrow. the scale at the Tuesday WI group seems to be more friendly to me, lol

good luck everyone! :)

Oh yes!

3lbs off this week! Plateau well and truly smashed. :bliss:

And a new sticker!

Even work won't make me miserable today :D

well done!! :)

Hi everyone im new an was hoping i could join monday weigh in ???

welcome to sw!!
of course you can join this group! ;)

Back