Monday weigh in

I lost 3lbs this week.
the most ive lost so far , but its prob just making up for the STS i got last week :rolleyes:

Hope I can keep it up for next week.

Got my 1/2 stone award :D

how do i put in my sig ??

Well done everyone:)

I lost 4lbs this week!

1lb off this week! Happy with that as for the last couple of weeks have a had an awful cold and have been very hungry!!!

Well done/good luck everyone!

---

Start date: 6th September 2010
Start weight: 13st 9lbs :cry:

Target weight: 10st 7lb

Total loss in September: 8lbs :D
Total loss in October: 3lbs
Total loss in November:
Christmas in Goa 6 weigh-ins to go:xmascheers:

1lb off tonight - gutted! Ran 5 miles yesterday.......!! Never mind, I think I ate too much rice this week (I'm doing EE). Will try and eat much more veg this week and see if that helps. Running will continue!

YAYYY I lost 2 pounds :D

I knwo it's not as much as some, but I was worried I would sts

Congrats everyone else & here's to a good week

xxx

Juliewoo, 2lbs is a great loss. I've managed 1.5lb this week. Well done to everyone, there's some really big losses out there this week.

love

Beebee
xxxx

I lost 1 1/2 lb! On one hand I'm very pleased because I did have a couple of naughty moments, one last Mon night after WI and one on Friday night, so I could easily have STS or had a small gain, but the rest of the time I was very good! On the other hand I'm still 1lb short of getting back to where I was 3 weeks ago before my Spain holiday so it would be lovely to be below that weight to feel like I'm making good progress again!! Oh well, there's always next week! I'm going to make this week 100% perfect!!x

Should have gone with my instincts and not bought the Nutella for the kids as I snacked on that Saturday and Sunday. Guess I'm lucky though that I still managed to lose half a lb ;)

Well done Kirsty on an amazing loss!! It's always so lovely when that happens after a STS or even a gain you didn't feel you deserved!! And thanks PCS, I hope you're right! Gunna have to be ultra good this week though!! And I've already said it, but well done Meli- it's a loss!! And well done to the rest of Team Monday!!X

Last edited:
well done all :)

Well done everyone! :)

I started back at a new group tonight after a 7 month absence :break_diet:

I'm determined to do it this time, and my new, smaller group seem lovely & supportive. Yay to my first week of proper food optimising in a LONG time!! :D

Have a great week x

had a bit of drama at WI last night.
I went to my usual class and when i got there it was all in darkness, not even any brownies in the room next door. i'd had no message or e-mail and they didn't mention it last week ( i couldn't stay last week but surely they would have said when we were weighing) so i turned round and went to the class at the top of my street.
lost 2lb :) and the class seemed really friendly, lots of faces i knew.

well done on the losses guys and girls :p

Back