Monday weigh in

did you expect it Claire?

STS for me this week, im pleased as i deserved a gain. Im going to have to work hard this week to make sure that i have a loss. Only 7.5lb to go til target, ive been saying that for 3 weeks!!! xx

No, Pesty, I wasn't. I've had no appetite because of having tonsolitis, so not eaten as much, or exercised, so I suppose those combined could have been the reason behind the gain!

I really hope so Heather, that's what I'm aiming for anyway. Got two meals out this week, that I can't do anything about, but I'm aiming to be 100% the rest of the time, and exercise too!

No, Pesty, I wasn't. I've had no appetite because of having tonsolitis, so not eaten as much, or exercised, so I suppose those combined could have been the reason behind the gain!

I really hope so Heather, that's what I'm aiming for anyway. Got two meals out this week, that I can't do anything about, but I'm aiming to be 100% the rest of the time, and exercise too!

That's the spirit!! You'll be fine and I know it can be tricky but there are always wise choices available on menus, and you can always be clever with your syns and save up a few for the meals out!X

That's the spirit!! You'll be fine and I know it can be tricky but there are always wise choices available on menus, and you can always be clever with your syns and save up a few for the meals out!X

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But I'm sure 2 meals out of 21 isn't gonna make a huge difference. Fingers crossed!!

That sucks Claire, but I am sure you can shake it off this week. I found that having 3 meals out last week gave me the biggest loss I've had so far on SW!! Very unfair but maybe it's something to do with changing diet slightly?? Hopefully you can have similar luck this week :)

Just a measly 1/2 lb this week. Really stuck to plan. Not sure what is going on:sigh:

first time post and first weigh in... am doing it at home on some very posh scales. first loss...1.8lb. deserved tho as i did go to a birthday party and have a few drinks so im pleased. bigger loss this week hopefully!.

After 18 losses over 18 weeks had my 1st gain not happy

I didnt go crazy and have anything out of the ordinary ..Although did get some sausages at the Butchers when picking up steak only two though

Bricking it a bit for next weigh in now

1lb off this week, which is fantastic as it was my birthday, but i've worked out i can syn with a bottle of wine and i still don't feel like eating the masses of cheese and pate that were out for people, and then i don't move on to the 2nd bottle as there is nothing soaking up the drink ;)

After 18 losses over 18 weeks had my 1st gain not happy

I didnt go crazy and have anything out of the ordinary ..Although did get some sausages at the Butchers when picking up steak only two though

Bricking it a bit for next weigh in now

Well looking at your weight loss so far, you've done amazingly well, and averaging nearly 4lb off a week is incredible.

You're getting near to target now so it's gonna slow down a bit, but there's loads you can do. Maybe try doing a week of Red days, or look on here for success express where 2/3 of the food you eat is superfree. Not sure how many syns you have a day at the mo, but if it's averaging 15 a day, maybe try drop it down to 10.

Good luck for next week :)

Kirsty

Well looking at your weight loss so far, you've done amazingly well, and averaging nearly 4lb off a week is incredible.

You're getting near to target now so it's gonna slow down a bit, but there's loads you can do. Maybe try doing a week of Red days, or look on here for success express where 2/3 of the food you eat is superfree. Not sure how many syns you have a day at the mo, but if it's averaging 15 a day, maybe try drop it down to 10.

Good luck for next week :)

Kirsty

Brilliant advice hun, i would rep you but apparantly i have to spread the love a bit first! lol

I would agree with all of the above and suggest uping your water intake.

Also you need to consider that sometimes the body just needs a gain, no-one knows why and it's terribly frustrating when you've been good but it does happen. Stick to it, be good and you'll reap the rewards next week!! xx

Well, after last week, when I gained a 1lb I really knuckled down and got back on track.

This paid off and I lost 2.5lbs this week. Keeping on track this week as I am only 0.5lbs away from my next half stone (1.5stone) award and I WANT IT! :p

Last edited:
Hey guys!
Relatively new to posting on here so I thought I would join in with sharing my weight losses/gains (hopefully not too many gains =P)!
I have lost 4lbs this week which I am extremely happy about. Gone slightly off track so far this week but hopefully I can pull it back so I lose again by monday!
xxx

P.S. Well done everyone for this week!

Last edited:
Hi all - late logging on this week, but lost 1.5lb so am happy - didn't really deserve to either as drank far too much wine last week plus a pizza express - the result of leaving do's.

Three people took redundancy at my place this week too, so big meal out at (groan!!!) JD Wetherspoons :mad: on Friday plus more alcohol (self discipline not helped by all the stress of the last few horrid weeks at work). I am stepping up the exercise though & hope I don't have a gain.

Massive congratulations to all you losers this week, (Yay, Princess Jazmine, well done on the 4lb!) and good luck next week for those who have STS. I must admit, logging in here helps with my self discipline a bit, you are all doing so well! :)

Thanks batgirl! Well done on your weight loss too =D! I have become less afraid of eating at JD Wetherspoon since I have learnt their chicken tikka masala is only 18.5 syns which isn't too bad!

I definately agree with the logging on to here! I know it is helping me! Especially when I switch over to the recipies section! They're yum!
xxx

Hello fellow Monday people, we should be called 'Monday Club'

I'm new and i aint had my first weigh in yet, it's Monday so scared, i'm just hoping i lose 1lb at least. LOL i only have 3 stone i wanna lose so not to bad .... i wish.

I can only start my meetings on the 15th Nov too so i'm doing it alone that's a Monday so i thought for next few weeks i'll just keep Monday my own weigh day and do it and the gym instead haha x x

Back