Monday weigh in

Hi can I join in?
I am going it alone at home and starting today, following the extra easy plan.
'See' you next week! x

Lost 1lb this week which takes me into the 10 stone zone!!! xx

How lovely Pesty!! Well done you! It's my dream to get into the 10s! I knew how it felt to be desperate to get into the 11s and now I'm in them I'm inpatient to get into the 10s!! Oh well at least it's a great motivator!! Save me a seat in a nice cosy corner please!! Well done on your loss!XXX

hi

not happy +2.1/2 this week

Try not to be too disheartened hun! Was the gain expected- did you go off plan a bit, or was it totally undeserved? Whichever the case I'm sure you can pull it back and have a great loss next week! Remember it's not about just one week! It's about the bigger picture and what we're doing to correct our habits/lifestyle!X

Week 2

Well after a week of going to Alton Towers and 2 Halloween Parties i have put 2lbs on... I'm not upset i actually thought i'd of put more on... So todays a new day and i'm ready again.... I had fun last week and them 2lbs where well worth it hahaha

:) x x

not too surprised i put on weight this week, lots of parties. also i have stopped writting down would i eat. must get back on track.

Well, I'm not looking forward to WI tonight...I had my hen weekend this weekend, and consumed my bodyweight in vodka :D we stayed at a hotel & part of the package was a set tapas style menu - nothing healthy or SW friendly to be seen!

Oh well, I'm only going to do it once! I had my dress fitting on Saturday & it fits perfectly, so I guess that's all that matters!

:cross: Good luck girls! x

I lost 2.5lbs this week. That means I've got my 10% award. I am really pleased with this, as I was determined to get it. Now aiming for a new 10% target to keep me motivated.

not too surprised i put on weight this week, lots of parties. also i have stopped writting down would i eat. must get back on track.

Still frustrating and horrible though isn't it!! But life goes on and you've got to enjoy dos etc!! Hope you have a great week X

1lb off this week - pleased with that, especially after 3lb loss last week. Hoping to get another 6lbs off before I go on my hols!

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]==[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start date: 6th September 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start weight: 13st 9lbs :cry:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in September: 8lbs :D
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in October: 6lbs :D
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in November: 1lb :)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Christmas in Goa 4 weigh-ins to go :26:
[/FONT]

i lost 0.5lb this week.

3lb left until target!

I'm so happy I maintained this week...After being away for a couple of days, kids being off and a halloween party I really don't deserve it, at least I know I can go off plan and then rein myself in again! hoping for 2lb next week to get into the elevens.

Wow, well done to all you big losers (Missy and Mutts, you must be thrilled!!!!) I stayed the same this week but am fine with that, have been off with the kids for half term, have had ANOTHER redundancy party at work before my annual leave, plus two Halloween parties this weekend. I have had far too much red wine and consumed rather too many spooky Haribos from the trick or treat buckets.... not gaining is a huge result, and back to work tomorrow so back on track and in the gym :cool:

I lost 1/2lb this week! I'm OK with that although feel I deserved a bigger loss, but all things considered it's in the right direction and nice to know I'm now chipping away at the last 14 lb I have left to go (now 13 1/2 lb!!) and that's a great feeling!!X

Hi

I've been on sw for a while, and registered on this site a while ago but haven't followed it until this week.
I've lost 1 lb this week, 11lbs since starting sw.

It seems we've had a really mixed bag of results this week. Some gains, STS, some who've lost lots, and some who've lost less than expected. However, wanted to offer a congratulations to all because regardless of what happened this week, you are all still determined to be losers and you will be.

Yesterday was my first weigh in - lost 3 lbs :)

Yesterday was my first weigh-in too, and I also lost 3lbs, yay!

Back