Monday weigh in

Gained a pound this week, but was expecting it after the weekend I've had! Eating out and drinking more than usual. Back on track this week.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]==[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start date: 6th September 2010[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Start weight: 13st 9lbs[/FONT] :cry:

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Target weight: 10st 7lbs[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in September: 8lbs[/FONT] :D
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in October: 6lbs[/FONT] :D
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Total loss in November: 0lb[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Christmas in Goa 3 weigh-ins to go :26:
[/FONT]

Is happy,happy,happy!!! lost 2lb this week.......48.5lb(3 stone 6.5lb) gone altogether....and just 1lb...yes one teeny tiny lb until target!!!!!

Hi

I'm new to this forum and SW, this is my first week weigh in and I'm very happy to say I've last 8 lbs!!!! ?

I did EE and found it, dare I say, easy and enjoyable!!

I know as it's my first week I'm bound to lose more than most weeks but I've set a target of 2lb next week. Would like yo list a stone by Xmas.

X x X

Well I managed to lose 3.5 lbs, so am very pleased! Got slimmer of the week too which was an added bonus. Feeling really motivated about everything!

Half a pound on this week - but I was expecting to gain more, so half a pound is fine with me haha. Didn't have a good week at all. Determined to get back on track this week - lots of superfree food & lots of water. I'm 4.5 pounds away from my 2 stone award & I want that by xmas :)

i lost 5.5lbs this week and slimmer of the week so well pleased especially as i lost 6lbs last week

I sts this week which is good considering I was drinking at the weekend and have been eating out Friday and Saturday and a Chinese on Sunday. Back on track this week when I get time to plan the meals.

2lbs lost this week, so least my Halloween feast has gone out my system...... gonna have a good week apart from going to a party again Fri and meeting Kim Cattral again hahaha so i have to try save all my syns for the free champers ... wish me luck x x

Gained 1.5lb!! Not a happy bunny as feel it wasn't deserved!! Refuse to alter my stats lol! Well done though to all who have had better weeks than myself!!!X

tsk, my turn to gain this week. Half a pound on. I know why and it comes down to me. So, this week, I am back on track, planning and recording what I eat. I AM going to lose next week and I WILL succeed with this!

Congratulations to all those who've lost, reading that you have done it inspires, keep it up!

Lost 5lb :D

Bit of a cheat though as I didnt go last week so really its 2.5 last week and this week...

but i like the sound of 5lb more!! :D xxx

I'm back!!!!!!!
Oooh, I fell off the wagon good and proper!! This time last year I was only 1 lb off my Target weight. Now I'm almost 2 stone away from it!!!!! It's been creeping up and up for almost a year. I've still been going to class, but been cheating at every given opportunity *sulk*, so have given myself a much needed kick up the backside and want to get back on that wagon again.

Lost 3 lbs last night at WI!!!! Yippeee!!! It's my first decent loss in a long time!!! I'm so happy!!! And I now have a challenge with some friends to lose weight by the time we go on holiday in December! Bring it on!!!! :)

Well done Vodkamonster on your loss and that's great motivation to keep going.

I couldn't go to WI on Monday, but went to WI today and lost 2lbs.

P.s well done to everyone for losses so far. Am so pleased to b losing weight but still feeling full! Got a lot to go before I'm anywhere near target, but am pleased with my positive start.

Back