Monday weigh in

2lbs off this week!! Really pleased!! Yey me!! So pleased!! Have slow losses anyway due to thyroid problem so very pleased got slimmer of the week too!! Thank you to everyone on here for all of ur support and encouragement and great recipes!!!
Hugs
Aims xxx

Yayyy I lost 3lb this week!! And won Miss Slinky in my class!! Anther cringeworthy presentation of pen and holder, sash, certificate and sticker! I'm not good at being in the spotlight!! Congrats on all the losses! Ruthi-MC that's a fantastic week 1 result!! You must be chuffed!!X

Yay for Lurverick! Well done on getting to target!

I lost 2.5 this week which I wasn't expecting! Got my half stone award and so far lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. Hurrah!

I lost 4lbs this week, thankfully. I had an operation to remove cyst and endometriosis start of Nov so have been v bloated and have put on small amounts the last few weeks.

I had my first weight in and I lost the grand total of ..........1lb!!!!

Yes, I know its a loss, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.

I have been told that I need to eat all of my Syns as I have only been having around 6 a day.

Onwards and downwards!!

I have been told that I need to eat all of my Syns as I have only been having around 6 a day.

Onwards and downwards!!

I only lost 1lb in my first week too, so don't be disheartened! That was 54 weeks ago but I've stuck at it which is the main thing and bit by bit it comes off and you look back and that 1lb seems so insignificant in the grand scheme of things!!XXXXX

Onwards and downwards!!

We worked out in group tonight that 1 lb a week works out at 3 and a half stone in a year - so every pound really does count! Keep going and good luck with it :)

Awh i know a 1lb dnt seem like a lot but honestly stick with it, i've had some bad weeks as my job involves well getting free mc d's and a kitchen i can basically take what i want when i want.... and i must say i aint been good yet for a whole week soild and i've done it for 4 weeks now and lost 8lbs so honestly keep at it and as the weeks go on u do become more controlling in urself! :) x x

Back