Monday weigh in

Well, I missed weigh in last week as I had a little trip to A&E,:eek: However, this week I could not stay for IT as I've got two out of three children home ill. BUT, I made DH got to work late so that I could make it to weigh in this week. I lose 4.5 lbs over the two weeks and best of all, I got my two stone award:clap:

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeK!

I lose 4.5 lbs over the two weeks and best of all, I got my two stone award:clap:

Well done Ygerna - that is fantastic :happy096:

I lost another 3lb this week, which makes up for last weeks gain plus a bit :D We went away over the weekend, and I was a little worried I would either gain or STS, because of eating out for 3 days in a row, and not being able to exercise as much, so even more pleased (and pleasantly surprised!) about the loss :D

well done guys ... seems like theres a few of us who have had badish weeks this week. i stayed the same this week coz i had a bad week, but this isnt really like dieting its just eating healthier , and to have take away or something 'naughty' sometimes is ok ... the problem is when we have it ALL the time so guys lets not feel too guilty. we're gonna pow pow pow the lbs off this week :D POSITIVITY :D xxx

Hi all
Unable to go to SW today as on shifts so bought some scales yesterday as fed up with not knowing how good or bad i've done and more often than not having a 'day off' cos it could be 2 wks before i get weighed again and making it worse. Needed to break this habit hence the weigh at home option ....................

my 5am weigh in ..........lost 0.5lb not sure if i'm happy with this, yeah its a loss but i've been 100 % again this wk perhaps i'm expecting miricles! Its a loss end of! lol Here's to another 100% week and a challenge of having 3 x super speed foods and 5 speed foods every day, i can also go the gym this wk at least 3/4 times....happy days ;o)

Thing is can i stay off the scales till next week?????:scale:

But what you don't know is the difference between the scales at class and the ones you have bought for home. You will be amazed at the difference sometimes. Just keep going this week and you'll be fine.

half a pound off for me this week, but it's *week, hope it'll be more next week, cos I've been reaaalllly good this week so was a bit disappointed. Still it's a loss so I'll take it!!

3lbs down.... wow another 3lbs and i'm at the stone mark in 5 weeks..... well proud of myself :) x x

Well done everyone, great losses :)

I lost 2 1/2 this week and got my 3 stone award!!!

Well done on your losses everyone!

I lost half a pound this week - I was expecting a gain so I'm happy with that. I'm 2 pounds away from my 2 stone award now so I'm going to be really good this week and try to get that at the next WI.

Back