Monday weigh in

1.5lbs off. Good to lose but I wanted more this week! Have a thanksgiving meal at my mum's on Saturday which is going to be baaaad (in a delicious way), so wanted a good loss the week before. Oh well, I'll have to be extra good for the rest of the week!

A 3lb loss for me this week. Very pleased with that. Obviously eating all my syns each day agrees with me!

2.5lbs off for me which I'm pleased with as I went a bit off plan on Saturday when my parents visited, but straight back on it so am happy with that.

Well done everyone on their losses!!! I lost 1.5 lbs which I am very pleased with!! 2.5 lbs to a stone and only 2lbs to the target I set myself for Xmas!!! Yey!!! Good luck everyone for this week!! Let's make it a good un!!!
Hugs
Aims xxx

Well done everyone on those great losses and awards!! I STS this week, which was basically a miracle because I have had 4 days of sheer recklessness and was convinced I would have a gain of 3 or 4 lb!! I must now be as careful as possible this week as these kind of weeks have a nasty tendency to creep up on us and bite us on the bottom!! X

Well done everyone.
2lb down this week and got my club10 (since restart). There was one other guy there too which was a first in our group since I've been going...

Well, I lost 2lb last week, which I think was miraculous, as I got married on 13th November :D

This week, I put on 3.5lbs :jelous: which wasn't wholly unexpected...:break_diet:

So I gave myself a good talking to on the way home from group & got straight into the kitchen & started cooking.

I've set a mini target of -3lb for next week :)

But what you don't know is the difference between the scales at class and the ones you have bought for home. You will be amazed at the difference sometimes. Just keep going this week and you'll be fine.

Hi yeah i did think about that its just for a little peace of mind i think and will keep me on the straight and narrow!Saying that at the moment i'm very motivated which i think is down to this forum!!!Once i get back to class i will check the difference ....would love it to be half stone different the good side of course!!!;)

Hi yeah i did think about that its just for a little peace of mind i think and will keep me on the straight and narrow!Saying that at the moment i'm very motivated which i think is down to this forum!!!Once i get back to class i will check the difference ....would love it to be half stone different the good side of course!!!;)

I was going to say make sure you weigh yourself just before you go and then you will know the difference. Fingers crossed for 7lbs then :D

Monday is yet again looming!!! Ahhhhhhhh!! Everyone feel alright about this week?? I need to lose 2lbs to get to my target!! I will renegotiate after Xmas for another half a stone mind! Really hoping I get 2lbs tomorrow!! Will def be gd for my morale and need a bit of motivation now!!! Gd luck everyone!!!!
Hugs
Aims xxxxxx

Can I join u all pls. I weigh in every Monday too and really not looking forward to going tomorrow. My scales say I've lost 1 pound which is a miracle. We've all been ill with colds so have succumed to chocolate 3times!!! Eek what does everyone else do when they feel a choccy raid coming on?
Good luck folks for tomorrow.
Jo xx

Hey!!
I'm pretty new here too!! It's a fab site for motivation!!
Choccy raids are terrible esp if ur not feeling good!! I just buy low sun Choccy bars in- treat size bars, kit kats etc! Then if I feel the urge I grab one of them! Choccy hit and u don't feel guilty!!
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow!!
Hugs
Aims xx

Sorry meant low syn not low sun!! Lol!!
X

Back