Monday weigh in

Wow! Well done Lesley, that's an amazing weight loss! I lost just half a pound this week but then again I only started SW on Thursday so not bad for 4 days!! Really loving the SW 'diet' haven't felt hungry once!! xx

Well done on the losses so far Rumble and Lesley!!

Im not looking forward to WI tonight, i ate far too much yesterday so its goin to be a food weight WI gain tonight for me!!

Good luck to Aimzley for your 2lb til target and the rest of the weighers!! xx

well done on your losses Lesley and Rumbletummy!

I gained 1lb this week, and not entirely sure why sadly :sigh: All I can think of is that I didn't manage to drink as much water as normal, and I had a couple of glasses of wine (synned of course) during the week. I know some people have said that alcohol stalls their weightloss completely, so maybe I'm one of them too :rolleyes:
Going to have to make sure I am 100% every day this week I think!

Good luck at your WI tonight Pesty, and all the rest of the Monday weighers! x

Hi all well done on the losses, my WI was cancelled this morning due to the snow, however there is a WI at 5pm, which I will try and brave. I am not feeling confident this week, not that I have not stuck to plan and I am well within syns, I just have a feeling that I have not lost, maybe even a gain. I have not had a sneaky peak cause it would put me off from going later. I much prefer being weighed in the morning, as i am afraid to eat anything too heavy today before I get weighed. Good luck to all those who still have to WI, i will be back later with my result, good or bad

well done eveyrone.

I STS this week AGAIN , 2nd time in a row ... really got brush up on my naughty habits coming back :(

Crikey Lesley well done! That's a fab amount to lose. Thank you Aims for the welcome.
I lost 1lb at WI this morning which given how much chocolate I have eaten this week I'm shocked at. Was expecting an STS or gain. Will have to try harder this week or I'll not have anything to wear at Christmas! Eeekk
Good luck those weighing in tonight.
Jo xx

Damn. Put 2lb on. Nose to the grindstone this week

Well it was my first weigh in this morning, which I was absolutely dreading, but I lost 5lb so am over the moon!!

Paula
-x-

Congrats on all the losses! I usually drive 40 mins to group as I go to one near my mum, but don't fancy braving the weather tonight, so I'm going to pop into a local group and see if they can weigh me. No high hopes this week as had a huge family meal on Saturday night, and am due on my period in about 3 minutes. If I stay the same I'll be satisfied. Any loss will be a bonus! Am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't gain though!

x

this week i lost 1.5lb.
it was the 1.5lb i put on last week,lol so im now slap bang on target again :)

Well done peeps! Another home weigh in (grrr shifts)! 3.5lb loss woohoo now in my next stone down:clap: Looking forward to going to class next wk have really missed it will also be good to see what i actually weigh on their scales i know mine may not be that accurate!
will have to be even better this wk cos this Sat is my xmas do and have decided to flexi syn(this will be 1 of 2 flexi syn days i've set myself for the whole of xmas). I will be happy to maintain!

Well done to all of the 'Monday Weighers' ...any gains will be lost again next week I'm sure ;)

As for me, I'm another 6lbs down :)

My God Paul, you are doing bl00dy great. Well done you :clap:

I lost 1.5lbs tonight so really pleased. Hopefully another 1.5lbs next week and that will be my 1/2 stone sticker!!

Hi all

I got weighed this morning and another 1 1/2 lb bites the dust!!! So that makes 3 stone 3lb now ... so that leaves 4 1/2 left to get off before xmas!!!

Back