Monday weigh in

funcurls said:
Remember Katy, stress weighs so try and stay nice and relaxed!!!! Good luck! X

Well, I took your advice on board and relaxed...and got 5lbs off this week! There must be something in it, hehe.

Got my 1 stone award and slimmer of the week, so I'm a very happy bunny :D

Hi all, half lb off for me this week. Reasonable considering that I've been stuck in with the kids all week and haven't done any exercise.

Beebee
xxxxxx

First post !

Hi all, lost 2.5 lbs this week. That's a total loss of 1 stone 10 since joining slimming world on 1st march. I also received slimmer of the week :) I would like to lose 3lbs by Christmas to be under a new stone :)) hope you all have a good week :)

Well done to all!
Had my wkend off as planned n think i've put 1.5lb on lol, complicated cos been weighing at home for last 2 wks n have finally got to class today!Xmas parties now out of the way just got this flu to contend with!Been on plan today n should be ok rest of the wk. No idea how many syns in my flu plus meds but i need it so hey ho!

Heres to a 100% wk lol!

I gained 1 lb! Totally expected, infact much better than it could have been! I had a holiday week last week so 2 week's worth of a combination of good and bad! I wouldn't have been surprised by a 3 or 4 pounder!!X

3lb off for me.

I know its great but, feeling very emotionally drained :( and so dont really appreciate it.

Dont mean to sound ungrateful x

You all put me to shame! Well done on fantastic losses.

I didn't go to WI today as had kids with tummy bug all wknd and ate crap just to stay awake! So inevitably going off home scales I have put on 2lb! Not good.

Will get back on plan tomoz as want to lose that again b4 Xmas Wk.

J :(

Another 1lb bites the dust! Woo Hoo! I've worked it out and I've lost 17 blocks of butter since I joined at the end of September! Even put it all in a shopping basket at Sainsburys tonight just to see how much excess baggage I was carrying - got some strange looks! Have a great week everyone x

Excellent losses again this week everybody!

I lost 2lb, so got my half a stone shiny sticker today!!!

Good luck for this week everybody!

Paula
-x-

3lbs off for me this week!! I waa really poorly all last week so expect my poor body was on overload!! So chuffed as had a bit of cake on wed and chinese on friday!! Got slimmer of the week and won the raffle!! It was obviously my day to shine!!
Well done everyone on the losses!!
Lets all have a gd week this week!!
Hugs
Aims
Xxx

Some great losses this week, well done everyone.

I sts this week. I'm a little gutted as would have liked to of lost 1.5lb and got my 1/2 stone sticky.

The only thing I can put it down to is at the beginning of the week I made a huge batch of free soup and I have been only having that at lunch. So, I don't think I have been having enough to eat as usually I have pasta/jacket potato/beans on toast/leftovers. Does this make sense?

Monkey01524 - I love that idea!
Soccermom - I hope things pick up for you soon :)
Everyone - well done on your losses, maintenances and minimal gains.
I lost 1lb this week which isn't bad considering the rubbish I've eaten!

i weighed in today as i couldnt make monday this week.
i lost 2lbs making me target -2!!

lurverick said:
i weighed in today as i couldnt make monday this week.
i lost 2lbs making me target -2!!

What a fantastic place to be! Congrats x

I may have avoided this page since monday lol. 4.5lbs on for me this week. I think most of it was food weight although i was quite naughty.

So im being good this week and hoping for a good loss, watch this space! x

I may have avoided this page since monday lol. 4.5lbs on for me this week. I think most of it was food weight although i was quite naughty.

So im being good this week and hoping for a good loss, watch this space! x

That's the spirit! I put on 3.5lbs 3 weeks ago, and have lost 2.5lbs of it so far. Onwards & upwards! x

Back