Monday weigh in

Hi... i'm currently doing SW from home... On Monday it will be my 4th weigh in... i've lost 11lbs so far which for me is more than i expected as i'm pregnant so hoping to just maintain as much as poss but i've head 2 pregnancies practically one after another.. (4 week break!) I put 5 stone one with my first 10 stone to 15 stone...Lost 2...and currently 7lbs heavier than start of my 2nd pregnancy...Look forward to weighing in with you all!! Good Luck with your journeys :D xxx

Hi Mrs Davis!! Welcome to monday WIs!!

Congrats on the pregnancy! You're doind amazingly to have lost that whilst pregnant! Im sure once you've had the baby you'll soon get off the weight.

x

Thank you very much Pesty.. I'm just glad i've started already; so my eating habbits have changed drastically already!! Wel done on such a great loss...Hopefully i'll have same success!! :) xxx

Hello my Monday lot,

I am doing this a day early as i out tomoz and won't get chance to get on the scales!
Been really ill the past week with the lurgy! Been awful but i still managed to lose 2lbs! That gives me my stone mark in 8 weeks! Not bad been a few gains but i am happy the time has flown and i just hope i can get to the next stone in 8 weeks and i'll be made up! x x

Well done shelly star you've done really well!!!

Good luck everyone and if any of u can give me a kick up the bum with this feel free. I need some discipline from somewhere!! Lol

Well done shelly star you've done really well!!!

Good luck everyone and if any of u can give me a kick up the bum with this feel free. I need some discipline from somewhere!! Lol

:whoopass: :copon: :asskick:

There you go xxxxxx :D

Have one good day at a time and before you know it you'll have had 3 good days and then a week.xxxxx

Weigh In no. 4 for me and i've lost 1lb this week :) I am pregnant so don't really expect any loss & would be happy to just maintain...But 4 weeks in and 12lb lighter :D Good Luck to all those weighing in xxx

Well done to everyone with losses this week and good luck to those of you who have yet to weigh-in! :D I've lost just 1lb this week but I suppose, after an off plan day yesterday for a family xmas lunch at the Chinese Buffet, that's not too bad! :p
Shame I have work's xmas meal next Friday and xmas lunch for my side of the family next Sunday - I'm going to have to be 150% leading up to them to even maintain i think! :eek:

I'm not weighing in until Wednesday this week (just incase any of you were waiting with baited breath to see me publish my weight loss....nooott!!)X

Well done on the losses - I don't know about everybody else, but anything's an accomplishment for me at this time of year. So hard to resist the usual Christmas treats!

My weigh-in is tonight, and I'm not optimistic! I think I might have a slight gain or stay the same, but we'll see. I don't really deserve a loss after the week I've had to be honest!

Good luck to everyone who still has to weigh-in!

x

Hello all! Can I join the Monday club? I lost 3 pounds this week which I am pretty pleased with as made a few mistakes in my first week. How do you find Monday as a weigh in day? I was thinking of swapping to a Wednesday as Monday is right next to the weekend which is when I would use more syns. Jane x

Hi all,

It's my first week of SW and I lost 4lb! I'm a happy bunny with that. I have a couple of nights out this week but have planned it - syns shouldn't go over 105 for the week but will mostly be blown on a curry on Wednesday night. Hopefully I can still lose. Well done everyone who has lost this week.

Hi Jane, I think that's exactly why Monday IS a good weigh-in day!! It stops me going too mad with my syns on a weekend!

1lb off for me, which I am very happy with as I am trying to maintain over the Christmas period and re-start losing in the next year :)

Well done o all the losses... JaneyM i was also contemplating a change of day but i think it encourages me more to stay on plan over the weekend knowing i'll be weighing in on the Monday...But each to their own!! xxx

Hi folks, well done on all your losses.

I've put on 1/2lb this week which doesnt irk me too much given how much crap I've eaten with the kids and myself being ill. Back on plan now with a vengeance, need to lose some more b4 Xmas or I wont fit into anything! lol

Jo x

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I will stick with Monday then ;-) I have an operation mid-Feb and so can't afford to over-indulge at the weekends. I am also trying to maintain over Christmas (although I'd love to keep the pounds I lose off!) and then will really go for it (not eating out etc.) in January x

Back