Monday weigh in

Another 1lb off for me this week, and given it's * week, I'm more than happy with that :D

Well done on the losses everyone - and good luck to everyone still to weigh in today!

I lost 2lbs this week (i weighed on sat sneakily and i had lost 1lb then weighed again today and another 1lb was gone!) so thats me just 1lb away from losing 2 stone! Woo hoo!!!!! :D xx

2lbs off this week, yay :0)

Also got Slimmer of the Week, woo hoo!

How do I add the SOTW thing to my signature?

Last edited:
Half off this week. Not bad considering the week I've had. Must have the resolve of a saint this week tho- lots of Xmas parties and get togethers to eat and drink my way through. Eeeek.

Well done everyone and good luck for next week xxxx

Half a pound off this week!! After the sneaky naughty bits i have had this week im lucky!!! Well done everyone on their losses!!
Hugs
Aims xxx

1lb off for me and as of the first week in jan my class changes to a wednesday so I shall be leaving this weigh in group :( and moving to the wednesday weigh in thread.

well done everyone on your losses x

porkypaul said:
Well done for all the losses....I was 4lb down this week , which gave me my 2 Stone award + Club 10 + SOTW...well chuffed :)

Wow - good result there! Well done!

I got 1/2lb off which I'm thrilled with as have had a terrible week. Aiming for 3lbs next week though and feeling really motivated again after group :D

Well 1/2lb off for me this week. A little confused as I sts last week although I had been good and really tightened up this week and was expecting a bit more. :confused:

Anyway, the clothes are feeling better, I'm feeling better and my confidence is a lot better. I am trying not to let the numbers on the scales rule my journey. :D

The leader got a couple of people to look at my food diary and they seemed to think that I'm not having enough meat. I am following the EE and it seems that I am having too many carbs. I'm going to look through the mags and get some ideas and hopefully have a better week. Mind you, I do have 3 Christmas Parties this week :eek:

Well done to everyone else this week xx

I gained half a pound this week - mainly due to o d ing on lemsips and benylin !! Started a course of antibiotics today I hope they don't affect things badly this week.
Hope you all have a good week !!
Donna
X

well done everyone!!!
I lost 3lb this wk, i'm sooooo happy with that since i've had flu and had loads of medicine! Still stuck to it 100% as i'd already planned the wk anyway!:angel09:

Back