Monday weigh in

lol i did that and they haven't moved all wk! so poss looking at sts even though i've been good, will think its the 4 bottles of medicine i had last wk for flu catching up with me! Bring on tomorrows weigh in

Good luck everyone

Good luck everyone for tomorrow!!
Im dreading it due to 2 xmas parties and days of hangover food!! Praying to at least sts but doubt will be that lucky!!
Will let ya know 2moro!!
Aims
Xxxx

from the snow that been coming down for last hour and half and is forecast too all day i dont think i'll be going to weigh in tonight :-(

Weigh in today - I have lost 1.5lbs this week.

Had originally hoped for 10lbs off by Christmas, but am exceedingly pleased to have lost half a stone! Hopefully this will be a great Christmas and New Year motivator.

Well done Skipalong!!! What a brilliant achievement!

Luverick sorry you cant get to WI hun, thats a bit pants!! Im hoping it rains so i cant go haha ive bumped into some buscuits and am feeling quite guilty!! xx

Was dreading WI today as had a pre Xmas dinner at my Mums & had no control of what went into my mouth!!! Its also * week......but I only put on half a pound so pleased with that!

have sts now for 2 weeks, im please about this as I have been in the xmas binging mood for 2 weeks now - hope to be back on track this week.:eek:

Good luck everyone

Lyn

Well done Beebee xxx

I've just had a text to say mine has been cancelled due to the weather :-(

I have no idea how I have done as I have had two Christmas parties and also my hubby took me out for a meal as well. I have been really good in between, so I'll just have to wait until after Christmas now.

Oh how annoying Margery! Mine is still on for the time being, i think ive STS or maybe even a gain but i'll still go so long as its still on.

Well done on all the losses and STS, its fantastic for this time of year!!

xx

Last edited:
I've put on 1lb but I feel ok about this as I've been to a few parties this week and not counted and I'm still going into the new year 8lb lighter !

Well done beebee! Fab news!

My weigh-in is at 6:30 (assuming it's going ahead!). Fingers crossed for a loss!

Well done Beebee on getting to target b4 Xmas!! thats fab news, bet ur chuffed to bits.

Well I braved the ice on the road and went to WI to sit in a freezing cold hall as the heating had broken down :sigh:...but on the up side I had lost 1lb, which is amazing thought i'd just stay the same. I've booked nxt week off and have vowed to get back on track at New Year WI.

Well done everyone on your achievments this year, next year will be even better!!

Jo xxxx

Thanks everyone for the congrats. I still can't believe that I've lost over 3 stone in 6 months, I never thought I could do it as I've tried for years to lose weight and only ever managed about a stone before going back to my old ways. I've now completely changed how I think about food and enjoy going to group so I think it all helps..Fingers crossed for a sts or loss for everyone over christmas!!

Beebee
xxxxxx

Back