Monday weigh in

Well done on all the losses, and wow Paul - what a great loss to have the week before Christmas!

I lost 1.5lbs which I'm pleased with. Now for Christmas week...dun, dun, DUN! Good luck everyone! x

Hi all,

I weighed myself this morning and in my second week have lost 2lb! :D I've had flu all week so varied between not eating and eating absolute rubbish so I'm really happy with that!

Wow! Some fabulous losses this week, everyone!

I lost 2lbs this week :D

Good luck for the coming week & Happy Christmas! :26:

Well done people on your losses especially beebee for getting to target.

I lost 2 lb this week so pretty happy with that :D

I will miss my last weigh in of the year as I am in Prague so have a happy xmas monday weighers.

My weighins now switch to a wednesday from the new year so goodbye and good luck with future weigh ins x

O no .....i've put on 2.5 lb :eek:, so gutted as i've been 100 %:cry:

could be either of the following :-

The 4 bottles of medicine i had the previous wk due to flu, could be a catch up? The 3 lb i lost last wk could have been from the previous wk?????

or i've come off the pill as we are going to start trying for a baby in March and wanted a couple of months to get my body in some sort of order, my C said it could be fluid retention due to hormone changes? So we have marked this as star wk and will keep an eye on it to see if there is a pattern, to be honest it never occured to me that my weight may be effected DUH! lol
Its not made me reach for the mince pies etc nad still planning to do SW most of this wk as planned

Hope everyone has a good wk :xmastree:

I stayed the same which I'm really happy with considering I've had 3 work do's last week. Group finishes now til 10th jan so I can have a few treats over Xmas then get back 100% on plan afterwards.

Well done on your losses everybody....especially beebee for hitting target!!!!

Well I'm absolutely gutted this week, I've put on 4.5lbs!!!!!! I've been good, so it's not like I've cheated, it's star week and I needed the loo IYKWIM, but still....4.5lbs!! :cry:

As I was at 11.5lbs total loss, I was hoping I was going to hit the 1 stone mark in time for Christmas, but there's NOOOOOO chance of that now :sigh:

GUTTED!!!

Anyway, I hope everybody has a good week and an excellent Christmas.

Paula
-x-

Well done on your losses everybody....especially beebee for hitting target!!!!

Well I'm absolutely gutted this week, I've put on 4.5lbs!!!!!! I've been good, so it's not like I've cheated, it's star week and I needed the loo IYKWIM, but still....4.5lbs!! :cry:

As I was at 11.5lbs total loss, I was hoping I was going to hit the 1 stone mark in time for Christmas, but there's NOOOOOO chance of that now :sigh:

GUTTED!!!

Anyway, I hope everybody has a good week and an excellent Christmas.

Paula
-x-

Im so sorry huni!! If its any consellation look at my sig!! I gain 4.5lb the week before last and then was really REALLY good the next week and lost 5lbs! If it was undeserved then it will come off and what a lovely treat that would be in for your next WI!!

Dont lose heart huni, it will come back off!

xxxx

O no .....i've put on 2.5 lb :eek:, so gutted as i've been 100 %:cry:

could be either of the following :-

The 4 bottles of medicine i had the previous wk due to flu, could be a catch up? The 3 lb i lost last wk could have been from the previous wk?????

or i've come off the pill as we are going to start trying for a baby in March and wanted a couple of months to get my body in some sort of order, my C said it could be fluid retention due to hormone changes? So we have marked this as star wk and will keep an eye on it to see if there is a pattern, to be honest it never occured to me that my weight may be effected DUH! lol
Its not made me reach for the mince pies etc nad still planning to do SW most of this wk as planned

Hope everyone has a good wk :xmastree:

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been off the pill?

I'm in a similar situation, have been off the pill for about 3 weeks, and since then I've had 1/2lb loss, a STS and a 1lb gain - on weeks that I've really felt deserved a loss.

Clutching at straws I guess, but wondering if its a hormonal thing. Really hard to tell where I am, as have been on depo, then pill for the last few years - havent had a *week in years (and still waiting for the first one) Anyone have any ideas how long these things take to work through your system and get back to normal?

Put on 1 1/2lbs due to * week so not too bothered. As long as I don't eat the entire contents of the xmas choc box this weekend I should be back on track next week :)

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been off the pill?

I'm in a similar situation, have been off the pill for about 3 weeks, and since then I've had 1/2lb loss, a STS and a 1lb gain - on weeks that I've really felt deserved a loss.

Clutching at straws I guess, but wondering if its a hormonal thing. Really hard to tell where I am, as have been on depo, then pill for the last few years - havent had a *week in years (and still waiting for the first one) Anyone have any ideas how long these things take to work through your system and get back to normal?

I took my last pill on 2nd Dec so about the same as you! I've been told that you can get 'caught' as soon as you come off the pill or it could take you a few months!Dunno when you are suppose to get a period i'm thinking it will be the same as when you end a packet of pills so for me not till the end of this mth. Tbh i feel like i'm due on, no pain just that feeling lol.When did you finish depo injections? I've heard it could take a few months for your body to recover from that. I'm letting my body recover for a few mths so will start trying in April, gives me time to loose some more weight and get a nice dress for my mums wedding lol, then its all systems go! But if i get pregnant before that then so be it!!!

In the mean time will keep an closer eye on when i have weight gains! Grrrrr lol

xx

Finished depo in June this year, as I was told it could take up to a year to get back to normal, wanted to make sure we were ready to start trying when we wanted. Have now decided we arent "trying" as such, we just arent trying to prevent it if you get what i mean, hence no pill.

In terms of weight loss - I lost 2 1/2 at weigh in last night anyway so I'm happy now!

Finished depo in June this year, as I was told it could take up to a year to get back to normal, wanted to make sure we were ready to start trying when we wanted. Have now decided we arent "trying" as such, we just arent trying to prevent it if you get what i mean, hence no pill.

In terms of weight loss - I lost 2 1/2 at weigh in last night anyway so I'm happy now!

Well done! You must have give it to me lol!!!! x

Hiya i forgot to come and let everyone know how i had done... Well i put on a 1lb.. Booo!! but i deserved it as was so OFF plan it was unreal... but at 30 weeks pregnant and 5 weeks on plan and being 11lbs lighter i am chuff'd...
as for the Q' above can take up to a year before most contraceptives are fully out the system... i had problem with the depo... took 2 years for me to fall pregnant and carry full term, but we had same aproach it will happen when it's meant to... but i am now mummy to an 8 month old and 30+2 pregant with a little boy hehe!! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL XXXXXX

hi all, put on 2lb this week but have been off plan for 4 days and thoroughly enjoyed myself over christmas so am not too worried, it'll come off within a couple of weeks as I'm determined to be 100% ish this week....

Back