Monday weigh in

Hi all, hope everyone's had a good xmas!
I've just got over flu and now have tonsilitus lol blah! funny thing is it's not stopped me eating lol, i'd love to know what would! Didn't go to class this morning as was still in bed! Weighed in at home and according to my scales lost 1lb so that'll do me! will be 100% now till NYE woohoo hope i'm better for then! x

1lb off so quite pleased with that considering the amount of red wine I consumed on Xmas Day after cooking for 70 people, so felt I deserved it!!!

Lost half a pound - thrilled with that! I was expecting a massive gain as I've consumed my body weight in chocolate haha. Back on plan properly tomorrow morning so hopefully my christmas binge won't show up at WI next week either.

1 on this week, made myself feel better by walking to class tonight. Feel better for going and a bit more in control. Happy nee year to all 2011 is the year I'm going for it

OK wait for it.......drumroll.......7.5 lb on!!!! That's in 2 weeks!! Well I'm OK about it because I really was a piggywiggy and once I'd opened the Christmas floodgates that was it! A fortnight of sheer gluttony!! But I'm not worried because I'm confident that I'll get it off quite quickly- It's given me the kick up the bum I've needed to get back on track TOMORROW!! YES tomorrow- I'm not going to let it go on into New Year! I've had my fun and now it's time to get a grip!! I refuse to update my data! I know it's cheating but it wil help me get back to where I was quicker if I leave that number there for motivation!!!X

ps I did laugh when I entered my new weight into my data on the SW website and it asked me if I was sure because it's more than they'd usually expect!! It seemed like a polite way to say "what the bleep have you been up to?!?!?"

Last edited:
i lost 2lbs!! how that happened is beyond me! Got a friend coming over for the new year weekend with plenty of wine and bad food so i expect it will ALL go back on and more!! xx

I gained 1.5lbs, so not too terrible. Although ice got lots more festive nights out to come before I get back to normal in the new year, so might put on more on yet! Hope everyone's enjoying the hols x

Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas & New Year...

I have not even touched my comp propa in 2 weeks and not been on ere yes i was avoiding it i'll be honest.
Well ere we go u can all hit me with stones or just left over Christmas choc if u wanna but i put 6lbs on!
Oooops does that mean i have take my stone target back off myself :-( boooooooooooooooo gutted!

Anyway i've just got the sw magazine & is on it again tomoz no more dirty boooze for me or kebabs (gosh how i will miss them) haha

Roll on getting my stone mark back.... x x x

Happy New Year everybody!!!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and didn't pile on too many pounds.

I put on 4.5lbs before Christmas (star week, needed the loo and stupidly got on the scales with my boots on......DOH!!), didn't manage to get weighed last week due to being away and the weather, and I actually managed to lose 1lb this week....god knows how, I've been stuffing chocolates like there's no tomorrow....trying to get rid of them so I don't eat them....get the logic in that!! lol

Hope the post Christmas scales have been kind to you all :D

Paula
-x-

Happy new year everyone.

Well I attended group this morning even tho I feel like death warmed up and was pleasantly surprised to learn I'd lost 2lb !!!

Soo back on plan now to lose the other 3st

Jo x

Happy new year fellow Monday weighers!

I lost 2lb this week, and got my 1 stone shiny - hurrah! :D I really wanted to do it before new years, but I guess a couple of days late isn't the end of the world hehe.

Hello fellow Monday weighers... First weigh in of the new year and i got a sts... i been off plan for 3 weeks and gained 3lb and ate like an animal!! Lol... But back home this evening from the UK & hubbys gone out to do the shopping so back on track 110% in the morning!! xxx

Back