Monday weigh in

HAPPY NEW YEAR MONDAYERS!!

I lost 1/2 lb this week which I'm
Chuffed about because I'm on my 2nd out of five nights so my body clock is jumbled to say the least!! :)

I put on 4 1/2 tonight. I did have a large bottle of wine at New Year and a large bag of M & S crisps (40 syns) - they were lovely!
At least we are all going to weigh in so draw a line under it and focus for next week.
Well done to all that lost and to those who were brave enough to go back.

Pleased with myself! Weighed last week and gained 7.5lb over 2 weeks! Have lost 3.5lb this week so really proud of myself for not letting it carry on for another week- I'd have hated to have seen an even bigger gain! It now seems so much more managable and more easily shiftable (is that a word?!)X

Hi all, Well ........+5.5lb:eek: how did that happen? lol Made up for missing xmas by having a big fat curry NYE! Saying that not been that bad to warrent that much of a gain so i'm hoping and praying that as it is star wk fluid retention( my first one after coming off the pill)! lol

Glad all the festivities are over and can be 100% now woooo!

cmayflower said:
I got to target last night...what a feeling.;) keep going everyone remember what prompted you to join in the first place!

:bliss:

Well done!!! Fantastic news, and over the holidays too, so even more of an achievement I think! How fab!

Well done to all the others who have lost and stayed the same too. And to all the gainers (like me! 2.5 pounds on), let's get back on track this week and get it back off again!

Happy New Year everyone x

I weighed yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks. Put on 4lb which is a bit more than I wanted but I guess since I didn't eat for the week before that it's not too bad. 64lbs to go - I'm feeling positive! Well done everyone who weighed this week - it's good to get back on track!
x

happy new year everybody!!!
cant remember how long its been since i posted but i had reached target and was happily maintaining.
then this week i lost 2.5lb dipping under target range.
target now revised by 3lb to 9st 3lbs and i am now 1.5lb under that new target,lol!

Pleased with myself! Weighed last week and gained 7.5lb over 2 weeks! Have lost 3.5lb this week so really proud of myself for not letting it carry on for another week- I'd have hated to have seen an even bigger gain! It now seems so much more managable and more easily shiftable (is that a word?!)X

Well done Hevs, that's fab!

I missed last week's weigh in, but weighed in today - am pleased, as have somehow only put 1lb on, despite Christmas and New Year celebrations, being away and not really dieting. Will hopefully lose it again this week!

Put on the 1/2 pound that I lost last week, whoops! But I weigh the same now as I did at the last WI before christmas so not feeling too bad about a gain. Plus, it's * week. Ready for a fresh start now it's the new year and the chocolates are finally running out in our house haha

Forgot to say I also got slimmer of the month for December, woohoo!

I weighed in last night instead of my usual monday so that i could start the new year properly (my usual group was closed) and i gained 0.5lb.

I was so pleased as i havent weighed since 13th Dec so that gain is all of xmas and new year!!

Bring on targets in 2011!! x

I weighed in last night instead of my usual monday so that i could start the new year properly (my usual group was closed) and i gained 0.5lb.

I was so pleased as i havent weighed since 13th Dec so that gain is all of xmas and new year!!

Bring on targets in 2011!! x

Wow Pesty that is really really good going!! Puts me to shame with my 7.5lb gain, but then again I have lost 3.5lb of that so it's not such a disaster!! Well done again on keeping the damage minimal, HXXX

Well done also to everyone else who kept the damage minimal, and to the rest of us, it's a clean slate now so here's to nipping it in the bud and zapping away those lbs!X

Back