Monday weigh in

Help!!
Over xmas i know i have gone to extreme with food! I gave myself a target for xmas i hit it and went 4lbs under so i think in my head i had the weight to play with!!
I havent been able to get to weigh in for a while due to snow/illness etc. Trying to get back on plan but with this xmas choc still around i keep bingeing! I know i have put on quite a bit but need to be in a good mind set! Any one give me any tips etc??
Hope u have all had a great xmas!!
Aims
Xxx

Hi Aims,
I've got into a bingy cycle whilst off plan over Christmas. I know my weak points (chocolate! And on an evening when OH has left for his night shift!) and so have put strategies in place over the past couple of days: First day I kept a bowl of dinner leftovers and scoffed them later when the craving came. Yesterday I saved a HexA + B and had ryvita and cheese at about 9.30pm. Probably not very good for me to eat that late, but it is sticking to Slimming World principles 100% and binging on chocolate wouldn't be good for me either.
Only done 2 days so far but am feeling motivated and back in the zone - maybe set some goals for 2011, how much do want to lose by Valentine's / birthdays / anniversaries etc.? How determined are you to lose by then?
Hope you can get your head back in the game :)

No WI this week because of the bank holiday - it annoys me as I really wanted to know what the proper scales weighed me at. Ah well...not much longer til I find out now!

Thanks prawnchopsuey!!
Had a good chat to myself last night (yep think im properly losing it!!) and after what u said, ur right! My Bday is in 5 weeks and i would be gutted not to be at my mini target id set myself by then, before xmas only had 4lbs to go! So now more determined than ever! All choc and bits have been hidden from me and the super speed foods are out in force! Actaully looking forward to WI on monday!! Get the damage then kick its ass!! Lol!!
Thank you
Hugs
Aims xxx

hi everyone, i joined slimming world on Monday 3rd January weighing in at 11st 8.5
Looking forward to my weigh in on Monday!!!!!
Well done to everyone, your weight losses are an inspiration

Afternoon all, another newbie here due to weigh in tomorrow! Well I say newbie but this time last year I started SW and managed to lose 4 stone by summer, of course me being me I then lost the plot and am now back once again 1 and a half stone heavier! Don't know why it happens because I know how good it feels to lose the weight and I know this diet works! So here we go again, looking forward to hearing how you've all done tomorrow, wish me luck! :)

Welcome back and good luck for weigh in tomorrow!! :D & Go you for doing so well last year...Hope you ahve the same success this time round!! xxx

First weigh in : )

Hey there,

Newbie to SW here and a happy newbie at that.

2.9kg off = 6.5lbs

I am sure I will be one of the first to update every Monday as I am out in Dubai and a morning weigher!

This forum has really helped lots this week, especially getting my head round the plan when I am just an online member. It's like one big group 24/7!

You guys are fab and you are all truly an inspiration to me in my bid to lose my 26kg (roughly 57lbs) and now I am nearly 3 steps closer!

Massive Red Day fan and to celebrate I am wearing my new red shoes today!

Good luck to the rest of you : )

x Dani x

Well done Danico on a fab loss.. Should be very proud of yourself!! :D

Weighed in myself and after 3 weeks off plan and a 3lb gain...First weigh in for the new year and i am 7lbs lighter this week :D
Gives me a total of loosing 16lb loss out of 18lbs i'd gained from start of this pregnancy... so currently 2lbs heavier and 33 weeks pregnant :D Woop!! xxx

Good Luck to all those who have WI xxx

Well done Danico on a fab loss.. Should be very proud of yourself!! :D

Weighed in myself and after 3 weeks off plan and a 3lb gain...First weigh in for the new year and i am 7lbs lighter this week :D
Gives me a total of loosing 16lb loss out of 18lbs i'd gained from start of this pregnancy... so currently 2lbs heavier and 33 weeks pregnant :D Woop!! xxx

Good Luck to all those who have WI xxx

Well done that's brilliant x

Well, I've got my first WI for a month this evening. The first one was cancelled due to the snow and then it was Christmas and New Year and I just couldn't get to class as was away, so I am a little nervous. I have been good and I'm hoping for a 4lb loss. The only thing with SW and me, is that losses are very unpredictable, so God knows what will happen.

Finger crossed and I'll update later.

Well done to every one that has weighed so far and good luck to everyone else. x

Wow well done Dani :D and Amy that is brilliant! :eek: I'm happy as well because I've lost 6lbs this week so just .5lb under what I put on over my (very indulgent) Xmas! :p

Fantastic losses everyone - well done! I've lost 2lb this week - under the 15st mark. I'm hoping for at least 2lb next week to wipe out the Christmas / New Year gain - 3lb loss would give me my half stone!

Back