Monday weigh in

well done for all the losses so far! I just wanted to pop in and say good luck for anyone who is yet to weigh. I might be switching to a tuesday group so im not sure if i'll be weighin tonight!

Hope everyone gets the losses they deserve xx

well done everyone, my 1st week back on SW and i lost 5.5lb this morning woop woop xx

Well done everyone on your losses.

I've put on half a pound since WI 2 weeks ago, but dont feel too disappointed as recent blood tests & my GP says Im peri-menopausal!!! I havent had a * week for 7 weeks so am assuming its fluid retention as my belly is huge & fit to burst!!! I know I've followed the plan 100%, so I will keep on with my paper diary, take my lovely Retriever Charlie out for lots of powerwalks & drink lots of water!!!

If anyone else is in the same boat would love to hear from you!!!

Thanks....Kim

Would like to congradulate everyone on their losses!! Well done :D Feels good to get them lbs gained from xmas off and be back on track doesn't it!! Best of luck left to those left to WI xxx

Hi all, im jumping on the Monday weigh in today as I usually get weighed on a Tuesday but cant tomorrow. Im afraid im going to spoil the good losses today :( put on 4lbs not a happy bunny at all, as I put on 5.5lbs last week (christmas gain) and ive been on planning since last week, so i cant quite beleive ive gained 4lbs but thats what the scales said. Its a different club and different scales, but feel very peed off! Anyway onwards and upwards and I hope next week will be different! Good luck all xx

Good morning all my lovely Monday people!
Well first time on the scales since i started mission get thin again!
So 3lbs lost this week, which is good just another 3 to loose then i'm back where i started b4 Christmas!

I'm in competition with my bf's friend to loose 2 stone so i now have to jump on the scales on sundays now too, but i dnt take that one on as i like to do mine in a morning and without clothes hahaha I just think it's my natural weight that way!

Anyway hope u all have a good week ahead everyone :) x x

I've started to weigh on a Monday now too. I did it at home alone.

-3.5lb this week..hurray!!

I've started to weigh on a Monday now too. I did it at home alone.

-3.5lb this week..hurray!!

Hello huni bun!! Well done on the loss!!! Hope you had a good xmas and new year :) xx

well done to all the people who've lost this week so far.

I lost another 1lb this week, which I am pleased with :)

Good luck to everyone yet to weigh in :D

Hi all, well done for the losses, I've managed to lose the 2 lbs I put on over Christmas so am back to target weight. Feel like I'd like to get to the bottom of target so am back optimising 100% this week and back to swimming...

Beebee
Xxxxxx

Well done to everyone some fantastic losses this wk!

I lost 6lb.......yep 6lb woop woop woop lol, definately think it was fluid retention from *wk (was +5.5lb)just glad its all gone and 0.5lb besides
Heres to another fab wk.........must find gym motivation now since we've been playing hide n seek since Dec lol!

High fives all round ladies :)

I am vowing another 100% commitment to the week ahead.

Lucky lady that I am, I will now be working towards a ridiculously awesome goal for my birthday treat at end of feb (7 weeks to go) My OH is organizing a boat party for me and a group of about 30 friends to sail the high seas and party in the Dubai sunshine till dawn!

Needless to say I am surrounded by too many sickeningly beautiful and skinny folk. Living by the beach sounds like a dream to most but when you have swim suit phobia, resemble a beached whale and dread the though of having to mingle with the worlds most awfully glam folk, it is not all it's cracked up to be.

I am not getting that boat unless I have lost a stone at least!

1.5 off, which I'm a bit gutted about, but know deep down it's all I deserve!

I lost 2.5lbs, which I am really pleased about as;

• lost over Christmas
  • got 1/2 st sticky
  • changed stone

Back