Monday weigh in

1lb's a great loss - over a year that would be 52lbs or 3 stone 10lb!!
Don't ever let a small loss put you off, or even a small gain. Look at the bigger picture and stick with it! You can do it!!
Well done, and well done Squeako :)

I'm worrying about WI this week for me, and I was worrying that I would 'only' lose a pound again. Seeing this post has made me realise just what that little pound a week means!

Even a fraction of a lb off is a victory, it all adds up!

Sometimes if I feel I deserve a bigger loss than I get I think of it as double the loss....after all, if it wasn't for SW, I could well have gained a pound instead of losing one, so SW has potentially made me 2lb lighter that week ;)

I've indulged in far too many birthday shenanigans this past week, so am not looking forwards to the scales tonight!

Well done on losses so far everyone. And good luck to everyone who still has to weigh-in!x

Hiiii everybody :).

I joined slimming world online last monday again after I did groups last year. I did my weigh in this morning and lost 6.5 lbs at first I was disappointed as it wasn't as much what I lost when i started the group. But then looking back at this week I had pizza and oatsosimple and some full fat coke so to be honest, I've done fabulously well. This sounds like a really selfish post especially with the amount I've lost and I guess I'm sorry about that, I guess I just need telling to stop being so hard on myself =/

Good Luck to everyone else weighing in today and well done to those that have already weighed in :) !!! xxx

Wannabeaminime said:
Heya everyone. My first weigh in today and ive lost 6lb 10 :) mega pleased as this was without proper exercise, i guess it does help i like on a third floor flat so quite a workout whilst carrying shopping and baby lol xxx

I know what you mean about the stairs Wannabeaminime - I live on the 2nd floor, but cos of the high ceilings have 48 steps up. Can't wait for the time when I'm not out of breath at the top!!

Fantastic news with the weigh in!!!

3lbs off for meeeeeeee this week which put's me back to where i was b4 x-mas but hey ho i go there! I have no idea how, i was ill all last week and ended up and eating rubbish! lol x x

oooooooooooooo i can get my stone award back Yippppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) x x

Hi, I'm new :) I hope it's ok to post here. This was my first week at SW, weigh in was this am, I lost 3.5lbs. I normally lose more 1st week of a diet I usually lose more, wonder what I'm doing wrong. Well done on everyone's weightloss. xxx

Hi all

Ive lost another 2lb this week which i am pleased about x

Good luck to u all xxx

I know what you mean about the stairs Wannabeaminime - I live on the 2nd floor, but cos of the high ceilings have 48 steps up. Can't wait for the time when I'm not out of breath at the top!!

Fantastic news with the weigh in!!!

Wow alotta stairs, gonna have to count mine tomorrow, i run up and down them atleast twice a day lol. Thank you :) x

Well done everyone. I'm feeling great, never felt more determined to lose weight and tone up. Cant wait for next week now :D

I put on 2lb this week. Had a weekend of eating out and it's star week so am certain it'll come off quickly. Can't weigh in next week so I've got a fortnight to do it lol. Still enjoying eating on plan, so it's not feeling like a chore...

Beebee
Xxxxxx

Well done all you who have lost & those that haven't pick yourself up & dust yourself down & next week you'll see the losses XXX

Congrats everyone on your losses! It was my first week on the plan since the beginning of December and I lost 3.5lb, so I'm very happy with that! Feeling very motivated.

Back