Monday weigh in

i put on 2lb this week......leaving me at target + 0.5

Hi everyone, I've lost 2.5 lb giving me my 2 and half stone award tonight. It's amazing how motivated I get from getting a sticker! Anyway if I can do it anyone can :eek:)

First weigh in tonight. 2lb loss which I'm disappointed with even though i shouldn't be. Waiting for the group to start and feel so downhearted after feeling so positive all week.

I know a loss is a loss and I am grateful for it. Just a little disappointed is all.

1/2lb on this week. Not bad considering the celebrating I've been doing!

Agree with BeeBee, SW doesn't feel like a diet chore, in actual fact, I'm quite enjoying it! First weigh in tonight & lost 3lbs. Bring on week 2! ;) Well done to all the losses this week!

c

Whoop whoop. 2.5 lb off this week. Got my stone sticker. Keep it coming!!!!

Well done to everyone else on their excellent results. Bet if we added Everyone's losses up we'd b stones down on last week!!!

Well I weighed in on a monday for a change cos I work shifts so couldn't go to my usual Tuesday group.. I lost 1 pound but am dissapointed :( Ive been so good and been to gym twice, totally stuck to plan used my food diary for everything. Never mind, I will not give up and try again this week. Well done everyone on your losses :) xxx

wow first weight in the week and i lost 5.5lb eee im so made up!! hopefully going to get half stone award next week :) whoop whoop im on top of the world! well done to all the monday weighers! xx

ILoveCake said:
Hi, I'm new :) I hope it's ok to post here. This was my first week at SW, weigh in was this am, I lost 3.5lbs. I normally lose more 1st week of a diet I usually lose more, wonder what I'm doing wrong. Well done on everyone's weightloss. xxx

3.5 is great well done!!!

Sts this week!! Not worried tho cuz thought i would have put on!! Been a terrible week! * week and lack of sleep thanks to my gorgeous 7 month old son!! So i know havent stuck 100% to plan!! Have found my weaknesses tho now and know wat i go and grab so no more of that in the house for me!!
Well done everyone on the great losses!
Hugs
Aims xxx

Well done everyone on your great losses!!

I GAINED 4lb this week!! I'm so annoyed with myself!! 8 whole pounds more than I was pre-Christmas!! X

Back