Monday weigh in

Well done everyone on your great losses!!

I GAINED 4lb this week!! I'm so annoyed with myself!! 8 whole pounds more than I was pre-Christmas!! X

It's a whole new week jump back on the wagon & carry on going...you've done amazingly so far, you can do it.

Were you 100% good or do you know where you went wrong?

{{{{{{Big Bear Hugs}}}}}}XX

It's a whole new week jump back on the wagon & carry on going...you've done amazingly so far, you can do it.

Were you 100% good or do you know where you went wrong?

{{{{{{Big Bear Hugs}}}}}}XX

Hi BB!! Hope all good with you guys!!
I got away with murder last week by STS after an indulgent weekend with my parents, brother and family, a belated Christmas for us really, so I think that this week was playing catch up to a certain extent!! I feel down in the dumps but I'm going to wake up with a positive attitude tomorrow because negativity isn't going to help me one little bit!! This week I'm going to exercise and have 3 filling but healthy meals a day and try to snack on mainly fruit! XXX

Well done Lisa! Excellent loss!

hi all , well done if you lost and boooo if you gained like me:(

It was only a 1lb but no idea why? stuck to my usual 70 syns, plenty of speeds and superspeeds and had a few new meals. MEH!!!!!!
I'm defo back at the gym tomorrow have no more excuses not to go anymore boohoo!lol:character00115:
Gonna find my tape measure see if ive lost inches (or millimetres ha ha )

xx JO

*****well i did it i went to the gym lol woooo go me!!!!! I also measured myself and since 7/12/10

lost 1inch off my chest........boobs are shrinking :eek:( and 0.5 inch off my shelf......lol or the roll of fat between my boobs n belly!
put 0.5 inch on my hips though?????******

Last edited:
Hi all

Well I lost 1lb last week (didn't sign in last week) and another 1lb this week. Disappointed that I've only had 1lb losses for the last 3 weeks, but then again, I've not exactly been following SW to the letter, just winging it really!! lol

Excellent that there are lots of first weekers this week.....lots at SW club as well this week....13 of them in fact!!!!

Paula
-x-

Hi all

Well I lost 1lb last week (didn't sign in last week) and another 1lb this week. Disappointed that I've only had 1lb losses for the last 3 weeks, but then again, I've not exactly been following SW to the letter, just winging it really!! lol

Excellent that there are lots of first weekers this week.....lots at SW club as well this week....13 of them in fact!!!!

Paula
-x-

I always say it, 1lb per week equals nearly 4 stone in a year and hopefully you're in this for the long haul anyway so happy days!!XXX

Well done everyone on your great losses ;)

I lost 3lb in my second week, really pleased!

When I weighed myself on Saturday I didn't think I had lost anything! Does anyone else weigh at home mid-week? I know I shouldn't really :eek: perhaps I should ask hubby to hide the scales? lol :D

pesty said:
1.5lb off this week!!

Well done everyone on your losses!! xx

Well done, Pesty! Check us out and our losses! Wooo!

Back