Monday weigh in

Great news on all the losses this week!

I only lost half a pound this week, but then my hearts not really in it at the minute, so I should be pleased really.

I think I need to start eating more....when I first re-started 9 weeks ago, I was eating loads, and since then I'm eating less and less....I think that's my problem...not eating enough, but I find eating really hard when I'm not hungry!!! God I waited YEARRRRRRRS to say that, and now I can say it, I need to eat more!!! arghhhhhhh lol

Paula
-x-

hi there i lost 1lb this week not happy with it at all i know losing 1 is better than putting it on.so heres looking forward to next week just had crab salad and homemade sw soup for lunch xx

Well Done everyone :D

Despite a rough weekend, I lost 3lbs, 4 inches and got my half stone award. Wooo! Very pleased :D

Also, Hi Paula! Fancy meeting you here... Haven't seen you since Auntie Tay's 60th! My mum is a naff passer on of news (she thinks she has told us when she hasn't) but I presume all is well? Nice to see you back on Slimming World, since you were the reason I decided to give it a go in the first place :D

Love Laura

1lb lost this week.... rather gutted never lost so little! Well least it's a lost booooooooooo thou x x

1lb lost this week.... rather gutted never lost so little! Well least it's a lost booooooooooo thou x x

You've lost 1 stone since October hun!! That is fantastic progress! 1 lb is an excellent loss- Remember it's not about the losses you have each week, it's about the bigger picture!! A cliche, but a true one!!X

I'm off to WI tonight for the first time in two weeks. I really don't want to go as I have not been the best!!

I had my post Christmas WI on the 10th Jan and lost 2.5lbs and got my 1/2 stone sticker (which has taken ages). I was then good during the week but was away at a friends for the weekend. I got rather drunk on the Saturday night and then had a good grill-up on the Sunday with a roast in the evening.

I was not so good during the next week, but if anything not eating enought at all. I've been away again this weekend at another friends which involved a meal out on the Friday night and then a pub lunch on the Saturday.

So, what I'm really afraid of is gaining more that 1/5lbs and losing my sticky!!! My own fault I know :(

On a positive, I have just been shopping and stocked up on all the good things I need.

I'll let you know how I get on (sorry to waffle!!!)

Hi everyone,
Great to see how everyone has been getting on this week. I've lost 3lb in my first week so am really pleased.
This site is a brilliant source of inspiration + support.

Hi all and well done!!!

Lost 2.5lb very very pleased with that would have been more chuffed if the SW scales at group weighed same as my home scales then it would have been 4.5 lb off lol:D

Hello everybody and well done!
Survived my first week and have a loss of 5 1/2 lbs. Yippie! :D I know it's mostly water at the beginning but still a good boost.

Evening all, congratulations on all the great losses this week. I managed to lose 6lbs this week which has shocked me somewhat but I'm guessing its something to do with last week being star week.
Good luck to all for the coming week :)
Sarah

Congrats on all the fab losses everyone! I lost 2lbs this week so am very happy as I feel like I've finally gotten back on track after Christmas (it's taken me long enough). Good luck to anyone who still has to weigh!x

3.5lb down and SOTW... I have a certificate and EVERYthing!

I'm off to WI tonight for the first time in two weeks. I really don't want to go as I have not been the best!!

I had my post Christmas WI on the 10th Jan and lost 2.5lbs and got my 1/2 stone sticker (which has taken ages). I was then good during the week but was away at a friends for the weekend. I got rather drunk on the Saturday night and then had a good grill-up on the Sunday with a roast in the evening.

I was not so good during the next week, but if anything not eating enought at all. I've been away again this weekend at another friends which involved a meal out on the Friday night and then a pub lunch on the Saturday.

So, what I'm really afraid of is gaining more that 1/5lbs and losing my sticky!!! My own fault I know :(

On a positive, I have just been shopping and stocked up on all the good things I need.

I'll let you know how I get on (sorry to waffle!!!)

I stayed the same!!! :faint2:

Hi gang,

I lost 2lbs this week, so that's a total of 5lbs in 2 weeks, which I'm really happy about. congrats to all of the losses, there hav been some amazing lbs lost this week! I can only dream of the week when I lose 5/6 lbs, really impressive! well done guys!! :)

c

Gained 1lb this week, but hope to turn that number around next week.
Congrats to all the losers this week and share some tips :)

I lost 4.5lb this week!!! So pleased!! It's what I gained last week minus a further 0.5lb! Now have 3.5lb to get back to pre-Chrimbo weight!! Hadn't banked on spending quite so many weeks undoing the damage but mustn't beat myself up about it!! What's done is done and I'm now exactly 1 stone away from target so it's all good!X

Back