Monday weigh in

Hi everyone gained half this week, had a lovely meal out for my wedding anniversary - I enjoyed myself anyway. Well done to those who have big losses

2lb off for me.

Half a pound off for me!! My own doing completely!! Just cant seem to get back completely on plan since xmas!! So lucky really for the loss at all!
Need to get my head back in it!! Properly cuz wanna be at target by my bday (2lbs to go!) and realised tonight only 2 more WIs till then!!! :0 do gonna have to get my head in it cuz want at least 1lb a week!!
I know i can do it!! Thats the frustrating part!!
Xxx

Silly question but to those ladies that wi on an evening do you do anything different on wi day? I've always had wi on a morning so just waited til after wi for breakfast but now tend to eat extra as I get nervous and excited for wi whether I've done well or not

Wannabeaminime said:
hows everyone done? Ive lost just 4 ounce :( better than a gain but want to lose a couple of lbs this week...onwards and upwards, well onwards and downwards lol

xxx

Hi I'm with you I only lost 1/2 this wk bit disappointed but never mind back to it ??

Hello All,
Joined SW 2 weeks ago, so far lost 5lb. 4 on the first and only 1 last week. Checked my food diary and realised I'm eating too many syns. So have written and planned what to eat for the next 2 days. Thought that as I have over 4 stone to lose it would come off quite quickly but as they say its not a race but a marathon. Slow and steady.

Starting weight 17 stone 11lb club 10 is 16stone 1/2lb. Would llike to get down to 14 by Christmas.

Last edited:
Hello all!! Well done for all the losses and STS, dont worry about the gains its all part of the journey!!

I lost 1.5lb this week and have 3lb left til target now :)

Welcome Cyber, why not make a food diary on here so that people can have a look at what your having, i find it helps to stay on track when you know your reporting to everyone! :)

xx

Quick question I see that Pineapple rings in juice are 1 syn each but I am not drinking the juice is it still the same as I had troughed 3 before I looked it up!!!

3.5lb loss this week. Only just rejoined group last week and am hoping for a few more good losses in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed ;)
Well done to everyone this week.
Lisa

Well done everybody on your great losses!

Very late weigh-in sorry! I did weigh-in on Monday as usual, just not had chance to get on the computer since then!

I lost 1/2 a pound which I am happy with. I worked nights over the weekend and my body seems to hold onto everything when I work nights and I feel really bloated! Hopefully will make up for it next week with a bigger loss but still heading in the right direction! ;)

I'm A Newbie

Hi Everyone

Please can I join in your blog?

I'm new to SW after having done WW for years on and off and never getting any slimmer! I joined SW on Monday night and I am determined that this is the last time I join a slimming club. This is it this time!

Any tips or advice you can give would be great.

Thanks
:)

Weighed Monday - first weigh in - lost 2 half pounds yipeeeeee. Lets all keep going, we are sooooo motivated . Welcome saddle bags, I also joined last week, was pleased with my first weigh in, I am sure you will enjoy S W. You have so many free foods and it really does work and is so easy with very little weighing, measuring etc. Good luck!

Thanks Holly's Nan. I am really enjoying it so far but worrying that having done WW for so long I will have gained or stayed same at WI on Monday night due to the amount of food you can eat! I will be soooooooooo disappointed if that happens.

Does anyone have any good tips for brill weight losses?

:)

Back