Monday weigh in

Hi well done on choosing SW I also was a confirmed WW but find EE fantastic for means fits in with family life. Just take it day at a time and enjoy!!

Not too hopefully for tom friends round last night - chinese although didn't go mad only single helping and had Been good all day no syns. Brother and family round today sw turkey burgers and free chips and salad all good but did have a couple if mini choc flapjack squares!!! Have a feeling could be putting on tom :(

Hopefully I have lost tomorrow, I've stuck to under 10 syns all week except last night where I went flexi-syns for a party buffet but I offered to drive so stuck to diet coke which hopefully limited the damage! :worthy:

*Josie* said:
Hopefully I have lost tomorrow, I've stuck to under 10 syns all week except last night where I went flexi-syns for a party buffet but I offered to drive so stuck to diet coke which hopefully limited the damage! :worthy:

Hi *josie*

I admire the diet coke night - well done, that's brilliant!

I've struggled this weekend & really craved the g&t's (now my new drink with it being relatively low compared to the old favourites of wine & lager!). had a bit of a manic week as was away at a hotel with work. I behaved as much as I possibly could (was quite impressed with myself & my choices) but still apprehensive about the weigh in tomorrow! fingers crossed!!

*Josie* said:

*Josie* said:

Hi *josie*

I admire the diet coke night - well done, that's brilliant!

I've struggled this weekend & really craved the g&t's (now my new drink with it being relatively low compared to the old favourites of wine & lager!). had a bit of a manic week as was away at a hotel with work. I behaved as much as I possibly could (was quite impressed with myself & my choices) but still apprehensive about the weigh in tomorrow! fingers crossed!!

c

Hello!
Room for a not so little one!
I started back on SW last week. Weighed 13 st 9 last monday which is going to be my weigh in night! Have done it a few times in the past so just getting back into it! Have been very good all week (apart from bottle of wine on Friday night but made up for it on Thurs and Sat so am hoping for the best)!!! so will be v disappointed if I haven't lost any but am determined this time!!! I will be thin by Christmas!!!!!
V x

hi sofartogo!
wish I could hav had some of your wine! :) not had any since I started SW 3 weeks ago, it used to be my vice!!! I'm also hoping to be thin by Christmas! so good luck to us! we'll get there I'm sure!!!!!
c

I'm hoping it won't have affected my weight loss too much! Have worked out that on average my sins work out at 12 a day so not tooooooo bad? Can u not do the same? Although 9 sins is a little excessive for one glass of wine, I find 27 for a bottle doesn't seem so bad! X

Hi - I decided to change to gin & slimline for a bit as it is less syns & think I needed to knock the wine to one side otherwise I wd just crave it far too often! Used most of my syns on food with being away last week (just to cover things like oils, the odd sausage at breakfast :), etc) so didn't really hav enough syns for wine too.

Got a party on Saturday so may save some especially this week for the ol' red vino/cava (either will do!) It's not even 8am and I'm rambling on about booze!!!

good luck to everyone for WI today.....x

I lost another 1lb this week. In all honesty I'm a little disappointed as I've done loads more body magic this week than any other and thought I'd at least lose 2lb. However I don't think I've been eating enough at lunch or having enough fluids so I'm planning on fixing that this week!

Good luck all with your weigh ins!

know that feeling! i've been on the wii all week, more exercise than i've ever done and i'm panicing that i stayed the same (my loss last week was 4 1/2 lbs) weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!

Morning All,

It's my first ever SW weigh in tonight. I have stuck to it 100% so will be disappointed if don't get a good loss.

Wish me luck. Will post WI result tom morning.

x

I've lost 1lbs this week so happy as had a very bad couple of days x

Back