Monday weigh in

Hello everybody! first week over with and have lost 2.5lbs! Quite pleased as yesterday didn't stick to plan and its my star week!! I am away for a couple of days this week so will try and not go off plan too much! eek! dreading next wi now!

I lost 1lb which is fine. I wish one week i could have one of these amazing 3lb losses that ppl get but hey...i guess my body is protesting at all this fruit and exercise haha. Slow and steady wins the race and all that :) xx

Early finish for me in work today so weighed in a little early (Will 4 hours make a big difference?).
3lb down woohoo! And my star week too.
Am pleased with that, particularly in light of all the wine drinking!! Am going to be extra especially good this week as I'm going out for a meal on Saturday and I mean to enjoy it!!!!

Well done to all the Monday weighers who have lost and good luck to those going tonight!!!
V x

1lb loss for me, pleased as not done much exercise with baby having a cold so not been out walking. However hubby is back today til Saturday so gonna jump on the wii fit :) xx

Hi

Hello,

I'm new here, please be nice!

I am going to join Slimming World for the first time tonight. I am nervous! Looking forward to losing some weight though.

:)

Well done everyone loss or not! :welcome2: newbies

Well lost another 2 lb this wk and its star week BUT......weighed in at home so not accurate, damn those shifts! lol Still going to count it, would be rude not to ;)

Got a pan of superspeed soup on the go trying to give weight loss a boost fingers crossed it works!

i sts this week which i am more than happy with :D

Well just as expected I got a 2 lb gain :( not good but I had a bad cold last week so didn't count anything for 2 days so I'm ok with it I know where I've gone wrong! And in fairness I normally weigh in mon am before eating or drinking but today I weighed in after eating and drinking all day so I don't think I've done too bad

Half on this week but it's my star week so I expected it, thought it'd be more actually so pleased with that.

2.5 off for me this week which is a massive result as had my sister's birthday celebrations at he weekend, followed by a day of craving rubbish, so was expecting a gain for sure. Phew! Good luck to everyone who's still to weigh in! x

2.5 for me! It seems little by little is the way I'm going! I must say, I think I've had less syns this week than last, and lost less, so maybe more syns is the way to go! I'm happy anyway. And I've got my half stone shiny! Woop woop! Xx

I lost 2lb, which I'm really pleased with!! I was good during the week, but visited family at the weekend and didn't stick to plan.

Only 3lb to go for my first stone award - aiming to get there in a fortnight.

Well done to everyone so far, and good luck to the evening weighers!

OMG

I lost 3.1/2 lb this week can't believe its that much.:D Lost 8lb in 3 weeks.;);)

So cut down on my syns, walked an extra 4 miles and concentrated on what I was eating rather than trying to guess. Changed cereal which helped alot as the museli I was eating didn't fill me up so changed to something better and no syns.

So plan to lose anotyher 2 next week so lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
just 1lb off for me tonight but I'm ok with that. hello to new weighers, well done to all losses & good luck to all those yet to weigh in, x

Sofartogo! said:
Hello!
Room for a not so little one!
I started back on SW last week. Weighed 13 st 9 last monday which is going to be my weigh in night! Have done it a few times in the past so just getting back into it! Have been very good all week (apart from bottle of wine on Friday night but made up for it on Thurs and Sat so am hoping for the best)!!! so will be v disappointed if I haven't lost any but am determined this time!!! I will be thin by Christmas!!!!!
V x

Good for you!!!

Saddle Bags said:
Morning All,

It's my first ever SW weigh in tonight. I have stuck to it 100% so will be disappointed if don't get a good loss.

Wish me luck. Will post WI result tom morning.

x

Good luck saddlebags!!:)

polly2810 said:
Not too hopefully for tom friends round last night - chinese although didn't go mad only single helping and had Been good all day no syns. Brother and family round today sw turkey burgers and free chips and salad all good but did have a couple if mini choc flapjack squares!!! Have a feeling could be putting on tom :(

Hmmm as I thought!!! STS so I suppose not too bad just cross that have only done 1/2 in 2 wks!!! :(

Second WI and lost 2lbs :D Obviously the little devil on my shoulder was hoping for 2 stone :p but am really happy with my result.

Well done to everybody. If loss, gain or sts, you are still here and persevere - so you win!

Back