Monday weigh in

So cut down on my syns, walked an extra 4 miles and concentrated on what I was eating rather than trying to guess. Changed cereal which helped alot as the museli I was eating didn't fill me up so changed to something better and no syns.

Well done everyone. So pray tell cyberjelly, what did you change to for breakfast? I'm getting a bit stuck in a routine of fruit + honey shreddies and could do with a change.

I lost 2lb this week.

R-girl said:
Hello,

I'm new here, please be nice!

I am going to join Slimming World for the first time tonight. I am nervous! Looking forward to losing some weight though.

:)

You'll be fine everyone is really friendly!!! Good luck on your journey keep us posted. :)

-3.5lb for me and got my 4 stone shiny sticker back (after a long time)

Well done Meli, that's brilliant xx

I lost 1lbs tonight, which I'm really pleased with. I had one of those weeks where you have eaten lots and you then think that you can't possibly eat all that and lose ....... but you can!! :D:D:D

My favourite meal was my home-made Sausage & Egg McMuffin on Saturday morning. NOM NOM NOM

Second W I and lost another 2 1/2 pounds so total in 2 weeks 5 lbs. Made up and never feel hungry, happy days. R girl let us know how you go on. We are here to support each other.

well i have lost 3.5lb this so thats 11lbs in 3 weeks hoping for my stone award next week :) congrats on all the fab losses 2night xxx

well done nattynoo!!

I lost 2lbs this week, bringing me to 8.5lbs in four weeks which I am very pleased with :D

Well done all on some great losses!! I lost 2lb tonight and really pleased with that as I was worried due to eating out lots over the past few days, but then again I did have some really good days too and I think last week's vigorous exercise is paying dividends!! X

Last edited:
Well done everyone - some great losses!
2.5 lb off this week for me - kinda makes up for the 1lb gain last week! Last of the Christmas gain has now gone - with an extra 1/2 lb on top! Firmly back on track. See you next week!

Well done on some great losses!!!
I am soooooo pleased! I have lost ......... 2lbs!!!
I hit target!!!
I wanted to get here then think again cuz i dont wanna get too skinny!! Still not sure if i wanna lose a lil bit more but for now gonna enjoy nt paying and relax a bit after all that hard work and then after a few weeks maybe go for another half a stone!
So pleased with myself tho!! Hard work really does pay off!! Xxxx

I stayed the same. Bit of a bummer cuz I worked hard to integrate exercise this week so was expecting to see a loss of some form :(

Oh well, I'm determined it will show next week :D

Morning all

Well done all your fab losses.

Had my first weigh in last night and very disappointed to only lose 2.5lb! Really was hoping for a massive loss like some seem to get in their first week - like my friend who joined last week with me and lost 6lb last night! I know better off than on and at least it's going in right direction but still doesn't make me feel better.
:sigh:

Back